The legacy of the Boomers

I heard something awhile back on NPR I meant to follow up on but forgot about until now. Whoever it was was referencing some study that concluded Gen X'ers were the best workers because they are young enough to embrace technological revolution but old enough to have big picture context to use it in. Boomers largely don't get technology unless it is forced on them and Millennials embrace technology while largely operating in a contextual vacuum in relation to their business/work.

This millennial grew-up listening to 1930s-50s radio shows and watching its serials. I'd say I'm pretty damn atypical of my generation. Also, I still can't type and have shitty IT skills. I never got into anime, either. Oh, yeah, and no tattoos or piercings, and would still have short hair if I wasn't required to. Same with my decision to limit my drugs to the tried-and-true caffeine and alcohol.

This millennial grew-up listening to 1930s-50s radio shows and watching its serials. I'd say I'm pretty damn atypical of my generation. Also, I still can't type and have shitty IT skills. I never got into anime, either. Oh, yeah, and no tattoos or piercings, and would still have short hair if I wasn't required to. Same with my decision to limit my drugs to the tried-and-true caffeine and alcohol.

How do you have anything in common with Watermark?

I swear. If you read Desh's post you don't wonder why Millenials hate their parents. You read Billy's post and you wonder why Boomers didn't drown their kids.

you are not a real millennial........its because your momma wouldn't let you have her basement......

Back