The LOST Thread

My personal feeling is that they all died in the initial plane crash. First, you have the plane that was found underwater w/ all of the passengers aboard. Then, the series ends with a quiet scene of the plane on the beach, with no survivors around it.

If we're going on the semi-religious premise that they created the last reality on their own as sort of a stop-point between this plane and the "other side" or heaven or wherever they went at the end, I think the initial post-crash reality was also in that same vein.

My personal feeling is that they all died in the initial plane crash. First, you have the plane that was found underwater w/ all of the passengers aboard. Then, the series ends with a quiet scene of the plane on the beach, with no survivors around it.

If we're going on the semi-religious premise that they created the last reality on their own as sort of a stop-point between this plane and the "other side" or heaven or wherever they went at the end, I think the initial post-crash reality was also in that same vein.

So you watched the whole series?

The producers repeatedly said they did not die in the initial crash.

So you watched the whole series?

The producers repeatedly said they did not die in the initial crash.

Ahhh...but the producers also said they knew where the series was going from almost day 1, yet as the series progressed it became clear they had no clue how it would all end.

That said, I don't believe they died in the initial crash.

You sure? I had read conflicting reports on that.

Such a killer show.

It was in so many ways a truly groundbreaking series.

The first three seasons for me were the absolute pinnacle of "must see" TV.

After that I continued to watch because I was hooked and had to know how it all turned out, but the show started coming off the rails.

Ahhh...but the producers also said they knew where the series was going from almost day 1, yet as the series progressed it became clear they had no clue how it would all end.

That said, I don't believe they died in the initial crash.

Yeah...I think there was a bit of improvisation S4 on...But then Damon and gang said they had a general outline past season 3.

You sure? I had read conflicting reports on that.

Such a killer show.

Sure.

Back