The Magnus Effect

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Naive fucker that I am, I still believe that some of you arseholes are capable of being educated in the sciences. Of course it goes without saying that Desh and Grind are beyond salvation.

you dont know the first thing about science you climate change denying retard. I was in advanced placement for all my science classes and was at a high school level when I was in the second grade.

you dont know the first thing about science you climate change denying retard. I was in advanced placement for all my science classes and was at a high school level when I was in the second grade.

You lack the intelligence to reply to the thread topic, so you snipe like a little boy hiding behind mommy.

This thread was actually very informative and a Mod decided to troll it. I can see why you think you are big time.

LOL.

You lack the intelligence to reply to the thread topic, so you snipe like a little boy hiding behind mommy.

This thread was actually very informative and a Mod decided to troll it. I can see why you think you are big time.

LOL.

Informative to the ignorant.
Grind isn't ignorant.

You have never demonstrated even a scintilla of knowledge or understanding of science. Damo, by contrast, is well equipped to discuss scientific matters especially climate and weather. Your favoured approach is to always play the man not the ball, the method used by fellow ignoramuses such as Rune and Desh.

Last edited:
How precisely are you able to judge, being pretty ignorant yourself?

h͗̑͆ͥ̐ó̀̿ͣͫ͂wͮ̋ͥ̒̚ ̓ͪͮ̎̌ar̿͆̓̂ͩͫ̊eͩ̌̈́͗̅͆ ́ͮͨ̌̌y͗̉͐̋̽̚o͊̂ͧͯ͒u ͒̉â̒̏̅bl͂ͥ͑̊̂̔eͩ̉̓̍ͬ ́͌t̑ͪ̾ͪͩo ͮ̔̅̀j͋̏͌uͣdg͛͂̇ͫ̃e͑̒ ̓rͤ͊͒̄ȕ̊n͗̊è̏̆͒,̀ͤ̓ͯ̎ ͋͑ͨ̾ͮb̉̓̔ͫ̑͐ǎ͑ͤͣ͆ͩͥs̋͂ͦ͆̍͌e͑̔̎̿dͧ̆̽̾́ o̍͆͂͊͐f̂ ͐ͬͪ̂ͦͣ́b̓ͪē͊i̓̈́̃̀ͬn͒g͛͒̏͊̃ ̓͗̏ͧ͑̈́̚pr͗ͨͪe̾̄̉ͤͧ̐ť̑̃ͥͮ̇̾tͯẏ̌͛ͣ͆ͪ ̈́iḡ̀͂noͮͬ̍͂̏̆rả͌͆ͯ̿̏ͥntͥ͌ ͑yỏ̋̾͒͗̂u͆́̃ͤřṡ̔ͣ͆̆̑̚e͐ͮ͛̚ľ̎̐̚f̄̋̀̃?͌̅̇̓ͣ̚

h͗̑͆ͥ̐ó̀̿ͣͫ͂wͮ̋ͥ̒̚ ̓ͪͮ̎̌ar̿͆̓̂ͩͫ̊eͩ̌̈́͗̅͆ ́ͮͨ̌̌y͗̉͐̋̽̚o͊̂ͧͯ͒u ͒̉â̒̏̅bl͂ͥ͑̊̂̔eͩ̉̓̍ͬ ́͌t̑ͪ̾ͪͩo ͮ̔̅̀j͋̏͌uͣdg͛͂̇ͫ̃e͑̒ ̓rͤ͊͒̄ȕ̊n͗̊è̏̆͒,̀ͤ̓ͯ̎ ͋͑ͨ̾ͮb̉̓̔ͫ̑͐ǎ͑ͤͣ͆ͩͥs̋͂ͦ͆̍͌e͑̔̎̿dͧ̆̽̾́ o̍͆͂͊͐f̂ ͐ͬͪ̂ͦͣ́b̓ͪē͊i̓̈́̃̀ͬn͒g͛͒̏͊̃ ̓͗̏ͧ͑̈́̚pr͗ͨͪe̾̄̉ͤͧ̐ť̑̃ͥͮ̇̾tͯẏ̌͛ͣ͆ͪ ̈́iḡ̀͂noͮͬ̍͂̏̆rả͌͆ͯ̿̏ͥntͥ͌ ͑yỏ̋̾͒͗̂u͆́̃ͤřṡ̔ͣ͆̆̑̚e͐ͮ͛̚ľ̎̐̚f̄̋̀̃?͌̅̇̓ͣ̚

Still hoping to get his sloppy seconds?

Does your mom tell you that you are special?

Does your mom tell you that you are special?

Now at this point, I could make some cheap sexual innuendo at his expense but I won't sink down to his level. We are talking about two mods, Grind and Billy, who think it funny to make sexual cracks about my deceased mother.

Back