The most annoying song in the world

fuck i hated jr. high.

Our school had a legit DJ that would setup in the cafeteria every day at lunch and he would take requests from the prole student body.

This song. Every day.

And aquas barbie girl.

and mmmmbop.

That said I have a more annoying song:

If anyone makes it past the first minute you'll have my undying respect.

oh god the video is so bad.

Btw this is a popular band that lots of 13 year olds listen to.

"Brokencyde is generally panned on every occasion possible by critics and music fans alike. "Thrash Magazine" has called them "a mockery to the world of music".Cracked.com contributor Michael Swaim said the band sounded like "a Slipknot-Cher duet".[SUP][14][/SUP] [SUP][15][/SUP] British comic book writer Warren Ellis considered Brokencyde's "FreaXXX" music video "a near-perfect snapshot of everything that’s shit about this point in the culture".[SUP][16]"

LOL[/SUP]

I was a minute in when I wrote out "I watched the whole thing", and thusly made the challenge to myself. I thought I'd watched it all before. I soon discovered that this was, in fact, wrong. It was so long. So long. Entire universes worth of time have elapsed in my eyes. I will never be the same again.

"Brokencyde is generally panned on every occasion possible by critics and music fans alike. "Thrash Magazine" has called them "a mockery to the world of music".Cracked.com contributor Michael Swaim said the band sounded like "a Slipknot-Cher duet".[SUP][14][/SUP] [SUP][15][/SUP] British comic book writer Warren Ellis considered Brokencyde's "FreaXXX" music video "a near-perfect snapshot of everything that’s shit about this point in the culture".[SUP][16]"

LOL[/SUP]

Warren Ellis, A South Essex boy from the same part of the world where I spent my formative years.

It's a small world after all, I was stuck on the ride, pregnant with a toddler for an hour It was horrible!

Back