The most beautiful song I've ever heard; there are tears in my eyes

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukjnrXTTvPY"]YouTube - Complete - Hoogie-Boogie Land[/ame]

There is no war... no hate, in hoogie-boogie land. Such a beautiful sentiment. When will we learn?

at 1.32 mins, end of. What a bunch of unadulterated crap. People listen to THAT????

The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, all pale in comparison to the sonic masterpiece that is Complete. There's been no great revolution in music in the 20th century that Complete isn't responsible for. Greatest band of all time!

Last edited:
The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, all pale in comparison to the sonic masterpiece that is complete. There's been no great revolution in music in the 20th century that Complete isn't responsible for. Greatest band of all time!

Nevererduvem

Nevererduvem

that's because they hail from a time when your government blacked out word of anything that was happening beyond it's borders.......you need to catch up with everything that happened in the world since the Communists seized yours.........

Possibly the worst guitar playing (I hesitate to call it playing instead of abusing) I have ever heard.

that's because they hail from a time when your government blacked out word of anything that was happening beyond it's borders.......you need to catch up with everything that happened in the world since the Communists seized yours.........

Tell me please, when did the UK government black out everything happening beyond its borders and when did the communists take over? Does Tom know he is being governed by communists?

Tell me please, when did the UK government black out everything happening beyond its borders and when did the communists take over? Does Tom know he is being governed by communists?

I had assumed you were Chinese.....can't imagine where that idea came from, can you?......

Back