The most common age among whites in U.S. is 58 –

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
more than double that of racial and ethnic minorities

There were more 27-year-olds in the United States than people of any other age in 2018. But for white Americans, the most common age was 58, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of Census Bureau data.

Minorities’ higher growth rate is expected to continue, and the minority population will surpass whites in the next several decades.:awesome:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/07/30/most-common-age-among-us-racial-ethnic-groups/

the important thing is your spawn and grandspawn of your kind will not have an easy time if they are like you :laugh:

why are you consumed with the importance of that?.......do you really think it will keep you happy as you burn in hell?.......

why are you consumed with the importance of that?.......do you really think it will keep you happy as you burn in hell?.......

He is upset because Jews are also a dying demographic. Older with a low fertility rate.

Whites will only be in the minority IF you do not count Hispanics as Caucasians.

There were more 27-year-olds in the United States than people of any other age in 2018. But for white Americans, the most common age was 58, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of Census Bureau data.

Minorities’ higher growth rate is expected to continue, and the minority population will surpass whites in the next several decades.:awesome:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/07/30/most-common-age-among-us-racial-ethnic-groups/

Baby Bust: Fertility is Declining the Most Among Minority Women

https://ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women

sad little atheist racists.......

I don't see his racist bullshit unless somebody quotes the cunt!! Somebody on here said that GI's in Vietnam referred to the women as Little Brown Sex Machines (LBSM). I wonder if Guano asked for kosher ones and insisted that there would be no pork gobbling?

I don't know about Jews in general, but clearly Guano is older with a low fertility rate.......

And why hasn't he told us before about the changing demographics in the U. S.? This is the first I have heard about it. ;)

My state has not had a white majority for several years and it has not become the utopia he thinks will occur; of course, it is no worse, either. We have a greater variety of restaurants.

The most common age among whites in U.S. is 58 –

<snip>

It has gotta be even higher among conservatives and Trump-supporters - my estimate is an arithmetic mean of seventy six years old.

You can generally tell by their lexicon and vernacular -- anyone who is using archaic and out-dated Cold War terminology like Bolsheviks, Commies, Marxist-Leninists is telegraphing that they are well north of 70 years old, and undoubtedly living off Kenyan-Marxist programs like social security, Medicare, disability, et al.

Back