THE MOST EVIL GIRL IN ANIME/Please don't bully me Nagatoro

/r/drama got shut down so I'm a weeb again

Somebody better write some bribes to the admins to make them back off of /r/drama or this is your future

Who do I need to write?
(If the 'Evil Girl' is fucking some 17 year old, ... I guess that would be Rana, right?)

/r/drama got shut down so I'm a weeb again

Somebody better write some bribes to the admins to make them back off of /r/drama or this is your future
Skidmark...you should be ashamed of yourself for trolling someone into a 12b violation.

That was more evil then the lady in question.

I'm proud of you son! :)

you have overlooked Taiga Aisaka.....
images.jpg

This must have got Jack,a time out!

'What a revoltin' development this is!'

("The reworked script cast Bendix as blundering Chester A. Riley, a wing riveter at the fictional Cunningham Aircraft plant in California. His frequent exclamation of indignation—"What a revoltin' development this is!"—became one of the most famous catchphrases of the 1940s.")
wiki

You actually watched 12 minutes of that?

Uhhh. No ... and Yes.

At first, I had no idea who 'Evil Girl' was, ........................
........... then, when I got kicked off the island, I had more time on my hands and decided I should probably see who 'Evil Girl' is. Apparently, she is some Japanese school bully (kinda' like Phantasmal is here in the US) that goes around and beats the crap out of innocent bystanders that are just minding their own business, ... or something like that?

Uhhh. No ... and Yes.

At first, I had no idea who 'Evil Girl' was, ........................
........... then, when I got kicked off the island, I had more time on my hands and decided I should probably see who 'Evil Girl' is. Apparently, she is some Japanese school bully (kinda' like Phantasmal is here in the US) that goes around and beats the crap out of innocent bystanders that are just minding their own business, ... or something like that?

Next time watch Zootopia

'What a revoltin' development this is!'

("The reworked script cast Bendix as blundering Chester A. Riley, a wing riveter at the fictional Cunningham Aircraft plant in California. His frequent exclamation of indignation—"What a revoltin' development this is!"—became one of the most famous catchphrases of the 1940s.")
wiki

Anyone here besides me ever listened to The Life of Riley?

Back