The New Cold War

AnyOldIron II

The Kremlin has warned Britain it faces "serious consequences" after expelling four Russian diplomats from the UK.

The move followed Moscow's refusal to hand over the former KGB agent accused of murdering Alexander Litvinenko in London last year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6902046.stm

We've been having little digs at each other for the last few years, looks like it'll break into open hostility....

Maybe they'll withdraw all the Russian lapdancers and prostitutes from Britain and we'll stop laundering their dirty money for them.

Maybe they'll withdraw all the Russian lapdancers and prostitutes from Britain and we'll stop laundering their dirty money for them.
Why do you do laundry for the Russians, I thought it was supposed to be the other way round...

Why do you do laundry for the Russians, I thought it was supposed to be the other way round...

I've just bought a new washing machine and one is loathe to test it out on one's own garments. The worst thing is, someone left a red sock in there and i've just dyed a million pounds pink.

There'll be hell to pay, mark my words.

I've just bought a new washing machine and one is loathe to test it out on one's own garments. The worst thing is, someone left a red sock in there and i've just dyed a million pounds pink.

There'll be hell to pay, mark my words.
That must be one special washing machine... I found that pound coins are difficult to dye.

Maybe they'll withdraw all the Russian lapdancers and prostitutes

They should. Poles, Czechs and Romanians can easily replace the Russians.

We'd be buggered for those little dolls one inside the other though....

And lets not forget Rootin Totin Putin falling out with Mush over "star warz" missle defense shield either.

Back