The no shower or bath bandwagon

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
This seems to be more popular these days, for the sake of argument let's define it as bathing somewhere between once a week and never. Does anyone have an opinion? Has anyone tried it. I am currently playing with once a week and have not made up my mind. I am pretty sure I dont want to go further.

This seems to be more popular these days, for the sake of argument let's define it as bathing somewhere between once a week and never. Does anyone have an opinion? Has anyone tried it. I am currently playing with once a week and have not made up my mind. I am pretty sure I dont want to go further.

You're one step closer to starring in "Homeless in Seattle". Let me know how that works out for ya! :thup:

Dont be Evil.

Truth is never evil.

45ebe8f2-20f5-424b-a35c-b0e062c787b6-large16x9_E7_vvmSVgAQ6plL.jpg

Explains why you informed us in another thread recently that women don't like sex and only do it for goodies, nor do we have orgasms during sex.

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Back