The Origin of the White Wedding Dress

cancel2 2022

Canceled
A son asked his mother the following question: ' Mom, why are wedding dresses white?

'The mother looks at her son and replies: ' Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure.

' The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father.

'Dad why are wedding dresses white?

'The father looks at his son in surprise and says: 'Son, all household appliances come in white.'

The husband is still in intensive care and the prognosis is not good!

The actual origin of the Shire wrong dress with the long trail is Queen Victoria's wedding to Prince Albert on the 19th century, in which site quote one. depiction of the wedding were distributed round the world, and women began modeling their wedding after it.

This doesn't make a lot of sense.

Swype. Random word substitutions if you aren't careful, and I don't care about you so I wasn't.

The actual origin of the tradition of the white wedding dress, with the long trail, was Queen Victoria's wedding to Prince Albert, in which she wore one. Depictions of the wedding were distributed around the world, and women began modeling their own weddings after it.

Swype. Random word substitutions if you aren't careful, and I don't care about you so I wasn't.

The actual origin of the tradition of the white wedding dress, with the long trail, was Queen Victoria's wedding to Prince Albert, in which she wore one. Depictions of the wedding were distributed around the world, and women began modeling their own weddings after it.

The Romans did the white dress thing first.

I took my wife to a restaurant.

The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.

"I'll have the rump steak, rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
"Nah, she can order for herself."

And that's when the fight started.....

Back