The poor bitch just can't catch a break

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
First she has to watch Trump take the oath of office she believes is rightfully hers. And then she has to watch her horn dog husband check out some hottie in the stands. Now I have watched this clip many times trying to thing of some other thing he could be looking at that would put that kind of look on his face and I can't think of one. So if someone has one, let us all know.

https://imgur.com/gallery/DEAP8bX

Hehe, he briefly glances at her then turns away again, unfortunately we can't tell if he's ogling some lady or is listening to some who is talking to him out of frame. We can imagine though lol.

Hehe, he briefly glances at her then turns away again, unfortunately we can't tell if he's ogling some lady or is listening to some who is talking to him out of frame. We can imagine though lol.

The look she has while looking at him, after he glances in her direction, and then when she turns away; would seem to coincide with the first explanation.

actually there is another picture/angle I saw and he's clearly starring in ivankas direction

Back