The Queen

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
214_freud_queen.jpg

nice one legion.
Well done, suck up to the little prick. Sociopaths stick together I hear. Just got to Thailand after spending time in Saigon, Vietnam is a truly beautiful country, even though your forbears did their utmost to destroy it. It also has the advantage of being mercifully free of nauseating septics like you. I met one guy in a roof top bar in Saigon from LA and he was a top bloke, you would have hated him.

Last edited:
She's British, so she should be right around a D-cup based upon genetics. Unless her family's background is German. I'll have to check Wiki, now...

EDIT: Well, I guess the Saxe-Coburg Gotha/Windsor dynasty that has succeeded the Hanovers must be also German. The only reason why dynastic changes are said to have occurred since 1901 is that Edward VII claimed descendance through his father instead of Victoria. Then, George V changed the name from Saxe-Coburg Gotha to Windsor amidst WWI anti-German sentiment.

Last edited:
She's British, so she should be right around a D-cup based upon genetics. Unless her family's background is German. I'll have to check Wiki, now...

EDIT: Well, I guess the Saxe-Coburg Gotha/Windsor dynasty that has succeeded the Hanovers must be also German. The only reason why dynastic changes are said to have occurred since 1901 is that Edward VII claimed descendance through his father instead of Victoria. Then, George V changed the name from Saxe-Coburg Gotha to Windsor amidst WWI anti-German sentiment.
They are all German apart from Phil the Greek!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ker-bows-explains-deserve-proper-support.html

Back