APP - The (R) Candidate Who Ran Against Filner

Howey

Banned
And is now running for Congress has quite the history of his own! Let's just say he's a different kind of "hands on" man!

But there never has been a public accounting of how during 2009 DeMaio allegedly would leave the San Diego City Council dais during meetings to masturbate in a men’s room — events known by elected officials and suspected by members of the media.

In the months before last November’s mayoral election, Ben Hueso, the City Council’s president in 2009, acknowledged to this reporter that he witnessed DeMaio engaging in the practice twice. Hueso, now a Democratic state senator, and others suspected DeMaio’s alleged inappropriate activity was more frequent.

Describing the scene that spring when he walked in on DeMaio, who was in front of a urinal with his pants down, Hueso said: “DeMaio was masturbating. He jumped, caught by surprise. He jumped to the sink … saying 'I’m sorry, I’m sorry' about six times. Then washed his hands, darted out.”

Hueso again confirmed this account last week.

San Diego City Councilwoman Marti Emerald confirmed Hueso’s account, saying she saw him in the hallway immediately after the encounter with DeMaio.

“Ben was in a state of shock, face red, eyes bulging,” recalled Emerald recently. “I said: ‘You look like you just saw the devil?’ He said: ‘DeMaio is masturbating in the middle of the room.’ ” Another witness to the aftermath supported Emerald’s account.

tumblr_md90z5h8bY1qfy2kdo1_250.gif

This abnormal behavior probably doesn't bother his Republicon backers, they'll grease his palm no matter what he does.

I heard his favorite sodas are Jolt and Squirt.

He definitely has his career well in hand.

LOL!
Gotta love those straight laced, expensive shoe wearin, red tie wearin, American flag pin wearin, Republicon pervs.

This abnormal behavior probably doesn't bother his Republicon backers, they'll grease his palm no matter what he does.

LOL!
Gotta love those straight laced, expensive shoe wearin, red tie wearin, American flag pin wearin, Republicon pervs.

He is gay. Still a perv?

LOL!

Bawahahahaha at Jolt and Squirt! :)

Back