The Ranch (Netflix)

Dumb.

Stupid.

I have only watched the first episode and it looks like it might have promise. I hate the canned laughter and the jokes are a little obvious but then many sitcoms take time to meld. It has got some bloody good actors in it, not least Sam Eliot and Debra Winger so I will suspend judgement until I've seen a few more. Hva eyou actually een it or are you just going by the bad reviews?

Last edited:
I have only watched the first episode and it looks like it might have promise. I hate the canned laughter and the jokes are a little obvious but then many sitcoms take time to meld. It has got some bloody good actors in it, not least Sam Eliot and Debra Winger so I will suspend judgement until I've seen a few more. Hva eyou actually een it or are you just going by the bad reviews?

Watched 4 episodes, two of them slightly drunk and I thought it would have been funnier drinking, but sadly the jokes are so obvious, the comedy canned (not just the laughter) and Asston is just the same as always, no different. The rest of them are good though, especially Eliot and Winger. I feel like it is the 70's show 10 years later and they are on a ranch.

Back