APP - The Real Donald Trump

midcan5

Smoke and mirrors is the best way to describe Donald Trump politician, liar fits too, but one never knows, as when listening to a twelve year narcissist it very hard to distinguish fantasy from reality. But the links below give an idea of who Trump is: a self centered money grabber and con artist would be the charitable description of the man.

"Trump did present the museum on his first and only visit there with his very first recorded charitable donation in connection with 9/11. The check for was $100,000, but it was drawn on his foundation, to which he has not contributed a penny in more than six years. He therefore continued a perfect record of not giving a penny of his own money to the memorial, not even the admission price, which the museum said was waived for him and his entourage, a saving of $24 for the adults, $18 in the case of a senior citizen such as Trump."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ld-trump-s-9-11-lies-insults-and-slights.html

"Trump applied for and accepted the money, despite the fact that – as he acknowledged in an interview with a German news show immediately after the attacks – the property "wasn't, fortunately, affected by what happened to the World Trade Center." http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/how-donald-trump-cashed-in-on-911-w438757

"Last October, when Trump was an ascendant circus act whose every move mesmerized the global media, the Boston Globe did a linguistic analysis of the GOP field. The paper discovered that loserific hopefuls like Jim Gilmore and Mike Huckabee were speaking above the 10th-grade level. But Trump was crushing the competition using the language of a fourth-grader, below all of his competitors, including Ben Carson (sixth grade) and Ted Cruz (ninth grade).

It was a key to his success. In an era when the public above all hates professional politicians, Trump came off as un- rehearsed and genuine. He was a lout and a monster, but at least he was ad-libbed." http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/how-donald-trump-lost-his-mojo-w438162

Midcam, what's your profession? Money doesn't make one person better than another but do you make any?

Midcam, what's your profession? Money doesn't make one person better than another but do you make any?

LOL, there is an about me section on jpp, check it out. I would not want to embarrass you.

"But when Clinton supporters wonder plaintively why the media hasn’t told the truth about Trump’s hateful and incoherent proposals or his dreadful record as a person and a businessman, I would say that many reporters and commentators have done that repeatedly, and Trump’s supporters either don’t believe it, don’t notice or don’t care. (Some of all three, but mostly the latter.) Anyone who waded through the long New York Times investigative article about Trump’s disastrous business operations in Atlantic City, for instance, wasn’t voting for him anyway."

http://www.salon.com/2016/09/10/tru...culture-of-journalism-produced-this-disaster/

"It happened because we have a sick democracy, a debased standard of public discourse and a deeply damaged culture. All of that came together in one awful man and his awful presidential campaign, and none of us can look away."

Trump-painting-via-Twitter-800x430.png

Trump picked his bogus charity’s pocket to buy $20K painting of himself

If I didn't see it with my own eyes... if you read a history of this election you'd swear the author was making it up.

"Donald Trump went on CNBC this morning, and, over the course of a wide-ranging interview, once again reminded the world of the most fundamental fact about his candidacy — he doesn’t really seem to understand any aspect of American public policy.

Benefitting as he often does from a cable news format, he was allowed to ramble and dissemble across a variety of topics — including who sets interest rates, how monetary policy impacts the economy, and how his own money is invested, finding time for a racist personal attack against a rival politician." http://www.vox.com/2016/9/12/12887522/donald-trump-interview-shocking-numb

"Last night Donald Trump demonstrated not only that he didn’t prepare but that he has no underlying knowledge of the subjects a president is required to know. He simply tried to bluff his way through with incoherent misdirection, hostility and sarcasm, even as he made the absurd claimed that his temperament is his best quality. He gave the worst debate performance of his short political career. In fact, it may have been the worst debate performance of any political career."

"My preview of the debate yesterday focused on the fact that Trump’s “serious” debates at the end of the primaries, when there were fewer rivals, gave us some clues about how he might perform in the main event. He was aggressively incoherent and sometimes completely unintelligible, proving repeatedly that he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. This has actually been obvious from the beginning of his campaign if you watched his rallies and interviews. It’s just that his personality is so remarkably bizarre that I think the lack of substance is easy to overlook. (I confess I have been somewhat surprised that so many people find his rambling “braggadociousness” appealing enough that they fail to notice that he is ignorant about everything important to the job of president.)"

http://www.salon.com/2016/09/27/hil...rst-debate-performance-of-any-candidate-ever/

"Last night Donald Trump demonstrated not only that he didn’t prepare but that he has no underlying knowledge of the subjects a president is required to know. He simply tried to bluff his way through with incoherent misdirection, hostility and sarcasm, even as he made the absurd claimed that his temperament is his best quality. He gave the worst debate performance of his short political career. In fact, it may have been the worst debate performance of any political career."

"My preview of the debate yesterday focused on the fact that Trump’s “serious” debates at the end of the primaries, when there were fewer rivals, gave us some clues about how he might perform in the main event. He was aggressively incoherent and sometimes completely unintelligible, proving repeatedly that he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. This has actually been obvious from the beginning of his campaign if you watched his rallies and interviews. It’s just that his personality is so remarkably bizarre that I think the lack of substance is easy to overlook. (I confess I have been somewhat surprised that so many people find his rambling “braggadociousness” appealing enough that they fail to notice that he is ignorant about everything important to the job of president.)"

http://www.salon.com/2016/09/27/hil...rst-debate-performance-of-any-candidate-ever/

That is pretty sad, but what may be worse is, if he did prepare & that was the best he's got??

There is a lot to learn & no one can learn it all in a couple nights. Beating the hell out of his loser opponents in the gop was easy, he didn't need to know much of anything except how to insult, belittle, ridicule, name call, & lie & he is good @ that, a natural......

Back