Votes: 0 0.0%

• 250k +

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The rich have no significant salary, they subsist mostly based off of interest accrued through merely owning things, rather than actual work. A leech on the body of society.

I once heard Bill Clinton refer to the rich as anyone with an income of 250k, or more. I wanted to see if today's libs still agree.

The rich have no significant salary, they subsist mostly based off of interest accrued through merely owning things, rather than actual work. A leech on the body of society.

Are you saying seasoned citizens are leech's on the body of society? Many seasoned citizens have on significant salary and live off of interest. Do you think the seasoned citizens should not live off of interest and work until they die?

What's a legacy, communistfan?

[h=2]leg·a·cy[/h] [leg-uh-see] Show IPA
noun, plural leg·a·cies. 1. Law. a gift of property, especially personal property, as money, by will; a bequest.

2. anything handed down from the past, as from an ancestor or predecessor: the legacy of ancient Rome.

3. an applicant to or student at a school that was attended by his or her parent.

The division is between those who live off profits (theft) and those who work. Only idiots think the figure is relevant.

The division is between those who live off profits (theft) and those who work. Only idiots think the figure is relevant.

Help a layman like me understand your position. In your world would investment capital only come from the government?

Help a layman like me understand your position. In your world would investment capital only come from the government?
there are two classes - those who work and those who steal from them. That's the world we are both in. I'd prefer a democracy, where working people decided what was needed, Too hard for you?

[h=2]leg·a·cy[/h] [leg-uh-see] Show IPA
noun, plural leg·a·cies. 1. Law. a gift of property, especially personal property, as money, by will; a bequest.

2. anything handed down from the past, as from an ancestor or predecessor: the legacy of ancient Rome.

3. an applicant to or student at a school that was attended by his or her parent.
Very good. So why would you blather about 5 year caps, when I'm talking about legacies?

there are two classes - those who work and those who steal from them. That's the world we are both in. I'd prefer a democracy, where working people decided what was needed, Too hard for you?

Maybe it is. If I want to start a business or a restaurant and don't have the capital funds to do so myself where am I suppose to get them from? Or am I not?

Back