The richest man in the world wants you to give him your money

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
im-424320

BUY MY CARS AND TRUCKS. DON'T ASK WHERE THE ELECTRICITY TO RECHARGE THEM WILL COME FROM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-musks-net-worth-approaches-300-billion-11635348772

I'm thinking that hotels that provide electrical charges for Electric vehicles will be the most popular and successful in the future!

like the ones that provide "Free Ice"!

Where will these hotels get the electricity to recharge all those car batteries overnight?

Right, and an overnight charge isn’t gonna cut it. Until they can get one to charge in about the time it takes to fill a gas tank they’ll be useless for cross country driving.

Right, and an overnight charge isn’t gonna cut it. Until they can get one to charge in about the time it takes to fill a gas tank they’ll be useless for cross country driving.

Where will the electricity come from to charge hundreds of millions of vehicle batteries when the left bans fossil fuels and nuclear energy?

Where will these hotels get the electricity to recharge all those car batteries overnight?

The onset and popularity of Hybrid and Electrical vehicles will require upgrading America's Electrical Grids in capacity to meet the demand!

It's like when they created cellphones- CELLPHONE ANTENNA TOWERS HAD TO BE ENGINEERED AND INSTALLED TO SERVE AS INFRASTRUCTURE TO SUPPORT THE PUBLIC DEMAND FOR CELLPHONE USE IN AMERICA.

It's like when Trains came to America- THEY HAD TO LAY THE TRACKS FIRST- or trains were going nowhere MAN! DO TRY TO THINK FIRST BEFORE ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS- THAT YOU ACTUALLY ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWERS TO!

Technology always creates INNOVATION- Or let's just say, Innovation creates technology, new careers, jobs, and public demands.

Biden's Build-Back better goals are intended to create these new innovations, technologies, public demands, infrastructure, careers, and jobs- with electrical automobiles and the extra electricity needed as infrastructure already built into the plan!

Stick with us man, and you will see how we can BUILD AMERICA BACK BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE.

I do realize that these innovations and technologies were not on Trump's MAGA list- so you TRUMPTARDS must broaden your horizons to realize the potential here.

That may be a bit challenging for some TRUMPTARDS to see beyond the DONALD TRUMP sunset!

Last edited:
The onset and popularity of Hybrid and Electrical vehicles will require upgrading America's Electrical Grids in capacity to meet the demand!Technology always creates INNOVATION- Or let's just say, Innovation creates technology, new careers, jobs, and public demands. Biden's Build-Back better goals are intended to create these new innovations, technologies, public demands, infrastructure, careers, and jobs.

Is that so? How do the bumbling Bidenites plan to generate the additional electricity needed to recharge hundreds of millions of large-capacity batteries?

I'll understand if you don't know, of course.

im-424320

BUY MY CARS AND TRUCKS. DON'T ASK WHERE THE ELECTRICITY TO RECHARGE THEM WILL COME FROM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-musks-net-worth-approaches-300-billion-11635348772

When one sells their soul to the devil to gain the world, what more do they need? Yet there is no amount of money one will take with them when they depart this world and life, and for their body and soul to stand accountable to the Universal Judge that being one's Maker and their God Almighty.

King James Bible
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

The onset and popularity of Hybrid and Electrical vehicles will require upgrading America's Electrical Grids in capacity to meet the demand!

It's like when they created cellphones- CELLPHONE ANTENNA TOWERS HAD TO BE ENGINEERED AND INSTALLED TO SERVE AS INFRASTRUCTURE TO SUPPORT THE PUBLIC DEMAND FOR CELLPHONE USE IN AMERICA.

It's like when Trains came to America- THEY HAD TO LAY THE TRACKS FIRST- or trains were going nowhere MAN! DO TRY TO THINK FIRST BEFORE ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS- THAT YOU ACTUALLY ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWERS TO!

Technology always creates INNOVATION- Or let's just say, Innovation creates technology, new careers, jobs, and public demands.

Biden's Build-Back better goals are intended to create these new innovations, technologies, public demands, infrastructure, careers, and jobs- with electrical automobiles and the extra electricity needed as infrastructure already built into the plan!

Stick with us man, and you will see how we can BUILD AMERICA BACK BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE.

I do realize that these innovations and technologies were not on Trump's MAGA list- so you TRUMPTARDS must broaden your horizons to realize the potential here.

That may be a bit challenging for some TRUMPTARDS to see beyond the DONALD TRUMP sunset!

Why should the government pay for it?

Why should the government pay for it?

Without the government making huge investments in America, we would never have even had Trains in America.

Beginning in the early 1870s, railroad construction in the United States increased dramatically. Prior to 1871, approximately 45,000 miles of track had been laid. Between 1871 and 1900, another 170,000 miles were added to the nation's growing railroad system. Much of the growth can be attributed to the building of the transcontinental railroads. In 1862, Congress passed the Pacific Railway Act, which authorized the construction of a transcontinental railroad. The first such railroad was completed on May 10, 1869. By 1900, four additional transcontinental railroads connected the eastern states with the Pacific Coast.

Four of the five transcontinental railroads were built with assistance from the federal government through land grants. Receiving millions of acres of public lands from Congress, the railroads were assured land on which to lay the tracks and land to sell, the proceeds of which helped companies finance the construction of their railroads. Not all railroads were built with government assistance, however. Smaller railroads had to purchase land on which to lay their tracks from private owners, some of whom objected to the railroads and refused to grant rights of way.

Of course, aviation replaced Trains, and without the government funding the way for airports, the FFA, and air traffic controllers, aviation would have never gotten off the ground in America either.

Dude, without the government's help- we would never have had satellites!

Know your American history, and you wouldn't have to ask such questions.

Without the government making huge investments in America, we would never have even had Trains in America.

Beginning in the early 1870s, railroad construction in the United States increased dramatically. Prior to 1871, approximately 45,000 miles of track had been laid. Between 1871 and 1900, another 170,000 miles were added to the nation's growing railroad system. Much of the growth can be attributed to the building of the transcontinental railroads. In 1862, Congress passed the Pacific Railway Act, which authorized the construction of a transcontinental railroad. The first such railroad was completed on May 10, 1869. By 1900, four additional transcontinental railroads connected the eastern states with the Pacific Coast.

Four of the five transcontinental railroads were built with assistance from the federal government through land grants. Receiving millions of acres of public lands from Congress, the railroads were assured land on which to lay the tracks and land to sell, the proceeds of which helped companies finance the construction of their railroads. Not all railroads were built with government assistance, however. Smaller railroads had to purchase land on which to lay their tracks from private owners, some of whom objected to the railroads and refused to grant rights of way.

Of course, aviation replaced Trains, and without the government funding the way for airports, the FFA, and air traffic controllers, aviation would have never gotten off the ground in America either.

Dude, without the government's help- we would never have had satellites!

Know your American history, and you wouldn't have to ask such questions.

Yeh I know all that ffs, hardly anything new. So why won't they subsidize hydrogen or new nuclear.

Yeh I know all that ffs, hardly anything new. So why won't they subsidize hydrogen or new nuclear.

I am all for Hydrogen innovation. Let's get them up and running! Let's give Tesla a run for his money! THAT'S THE SPIRIT- GOOD QUESTION!

Nuclear? Too nasty and dangerous! Perhaps nuclear Space ships some day!

im-424320

No envy here as in what profit is there when one bows down to the devil to gain the lust of the world temporarily but loses their God given soul to which they will have that eternal debt to pay? Get thee behind me Satan.

Back