The right

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
The right:

People should just totally forget about racism, Nazism, slavery, and white supremacy, it happened years ago and I refuse to feel guilty because of my skin color! Thus we should do the same shit all over again.

Also the right:

ALL MUSLIMS MUST RECONGNIZE THE ATROCITY OF THE SIEGE OF VIENNA AND CONSTANTINOPLE THEY ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR IT

LITERALLY ALL LEFTISM FOREVER SHOULD BE BANNED BECAUSE OF THE SOVIET UNION THE STAIN SHALL FOREVER REMAIN UNTO THE MILLIONTH GENERATION

The right:

People should just totally forget about racism, Nazism, slavery, and white supremacy, it happened years ago and I refuse to feel guilty because of my skin color! Thus we should do the same shit all over again.

Also the right:

ALL MUSLIMS MUST RECONGNIZE THE ATROCITY OF THE SIEGE OF VIENNA AND CONSTANTINOPLE THEY ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR IT

LITERALLY ALL LEFTISM FOREVER SHOULD BE BANNED BECAUSE OF THE SOVIET UNION THE STAIN SHALL FOREVER REMAIN UNTO THE MILLIONTH GENERATION

Righties were once lefties, so we can think like lefties do. We can think like lefties do AND like righties do. Lefties have never been righties, so lefties can only think like lefties do. Lefties cannot think like righties do.

Righties were once lefties, so we can think like lefties do. We can think like lefties do AND like righties do. Lefties have never been righties, so lefties can only think like lefties do. Lefties cannot think like righties do.

I was once a rightist when I was young and foolish. It's a phase that intelligent people grow out of.

The right:

Also the right:

Well said, whitey sucks.

Reparations now!

The right:

Also the right:

Islam is still being a problem, and leftists are still embarrassing themselves.

Back