The RNC is trying to sell big tent Republicanism — but the tent is still Christian

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Diversity took center stage throughout the RNC, yet veiled references reassured Trump’s Evangelical base that the party is still Christian

Wearing a veil over her hair, Harmeet Kaur Dhillon gave a Sikh prayer on the stage at the opening night of the Republican National Convention. At the night’s close, Senate candidate Leora Levy, who is part of the leadership of the Republican Jewish Coalition, prayed for Jerusalem and “all the children of Abraham.”

But behind these two women, as they prayed, a giant wall of screens played images of crosses, churches, and the American flag. The message was clear: Non-Christians are allowed to pray here, but America is a Christian nation.

Diversity took center stage throughout the RNC, yet veiled references reassured Trump’s Evangelical base that the party is still Christian

Wearing a veil over her hair, Harmeet Kaur Dhillon gave a Sikh prayer on the stage at the opening night of the Republican National Convention. At the night’s close, Senate candidate Leora Levy, who is part of the leadership of the Republican Jewish Coalition, prayed for Jerusalem and “all the children of Abraham.”

But behind these two women, as they prayed, a giant wall of screens played images of crosses, churches, and the American flag. The message was clear: Non-Christians are allowed to pray here, but America is a Christian nation.

And you're still a radical Islamic - so it offends you...

Might I suggest you go blow a goat, פאַררעטער

So his intentions were not good enough for you.

Based on the provided search results, here is a summary of the religious breakdown of the USA by percentages as of 2023:

• Religious identification: 47% of Americans identify as religious, according to a July 2023 Gallup poll.
  • Spiritual identification: 33% of Americans identify as spiritual, with 82% having some type of spiritual belief system, down from 90% in 1999 and 87% in 2002.
  • Christianity: While 9 out of 10 American adults identified as Christian as recently as the early 1990s, the Pew Research Center projects that Christians could make up less than half of the U.S. population within a few decades if recent patterns continue.
  • Religion-switching: A quarter of Americans (24%) say they’ve changed religious traditions or denominations over their lifetime or recently, according to a Public Religion Research Institute survey in May 2023.
  • Unaffiliated: More Americans are turning away from Christianity and identifying as unaffiliated with any religion or as religious “nones”.
Note that these figures are based on specific surveys and projections, and may not reflect a comprehensive or definitive breakdown of religious affiliations in the USA as of 2023. However, they provide insight into trends and shifts in American religious identification and practice.

AI was provided by Brave search services.

Last edited:
Were you going to support this in any way?

Who am I kidding? Guno? Support his assertions? The universe will sooner die a heat death.

Wearing a veil over her hair, Harmeet Kaur Dhillon gave a Sikh prayer on the stage at the opening night of the Republican National Convention.
... because Sikh prayers are veiled Christianity, right?

At the night’s close, Senate candidate Leora Levy, who is part of the leadership of the Republican Jewish Coalition, prayed for Jerusalem and “all the children of Abraham.”
I presume that Judaism is veiled Christianity.

Tucker Carlson Rocks the Stage with Epic Speech, Earns Standing Ovation“Donald Trump is different. When he stood up after being shot in the face, bloodied, and put his hand up, I thought at that moment, that was a transformation.”“In that moment, Donald Trump, months before the presidential election, became the leader of this nation.”“I think a lot of people are wondering, what is this? This doesn’t look like politics. Something bigger is going on here.”“I’m starting to think it’s gonna be okay. Actually, I do think that... But I will say this unequivocally and conclusively. God is among us right now, and I think that’s enough.”

And white, as in snow. lol

The RNC was by far the greatest Convention in American history. I'm not surprised that the anti white racist gunzo
gave his best shot to downplay the obvious pro Christian attendance at the Convention. I see that anti white gunzo
couldn't even praise the pro Israel people that attended that greatest Convention of all time. So much hatred for
the American people of all stripes by this gunzo character. Shameless piece of sh*t.

The RNC was by far the greatest Convention in American history. I'm not surprised that the anti white racist gunzo
gave his best shot to downplay the obvious pro Christian attendance at the Convention. I see that anti white gunzo
couldn't even praise the pro Israel people that attended that greatest Convention of all time. So much hatred for
the American people of all stripes by this gunzo character. Shameless piece of sh*t.
he believes conservative Jews are the lost tribe of Israel......

Greatest convention in American History!

president-vladimir-putin-laughing-covering-face-5bx4ve8gayldt6rl.gif

That's a shot of Putin chuckling at biden's feckless foreign affairs leadership role that gave Russia all the power
needed to invade Ukraine, and enrich their economy.
Yeah.

Continue to think you make sense.

Laughter is a good thing.

Piyush Jindal and Nimrata Haley were made to feel so ashamed of their South Asian heritage they stopped using their given first names, and ditched their family religion for conversion to Christianity.

It's the "Fake Christian Branch" of the party.

Back