"So early it's still almost dark out.
I'm near the window with coffee,
and the usual early morning stuff
that passes for thought.

When I see the boy and his friend
walking up the road
to deliver the newspaper.

They wear caps and sweaters,
and one boy has a bag over his shoulder.
They are so happy
they aren't saying anything, these boys.

I think if they could, they would take
each other's arm.
It's early in the morning,
and they are doing this thing together.

They come on, slowly.
The sky is taking on light,
though the moon still hangs pale over the water.

Such beauty that for a minute
death and ambition, even love,
doesn't enter into this.

Happiness. It comes on
unexpectedly. And goes beyond, really,
any early morning talk about it."

Raymond Carver

Happiness is beer and skittles. I am drinking beer and eating skittles lol, please stop me before I eat the whole bag, they are the sour coated ones and I can't stop.

LOL I get groans for enjoyable poetry, where is your spirit, your joy, oh and your happiness. To get everyone back on track links below will help. But just think some time in the future you will be metaphorically asleep forever as you were in the distant past. I'd wish you sweet dreams but like our past it will be nothing.

And sleep deprivation leads to poor health and eventual insanity. 'Don't Sleep, there are snakes' is an enjoyable and fascinating read on language and primitives.

Even trees sleep. http://www.vox.com/2016/5/19/11700690/trees-sleep

Sleep is unique too. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/21/u...s-vary-by-age-race-and-place-study-finds.html

Sleep help. http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_drif..._dream_as_vividly_as_you_do_on_melatonin.html

We all sleep the same. http://vp.nyt.com/video/2015/10/15/36070_1_newshour-sleep-study_wg_480p.mp4

Alzheimers and sleep. http://www.themunicheye.com/news/The-link-between-sleep-therapy-and-Alzheimer's-3214

lullaby and goodnight. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/01/health/research/01behavior.html?hpw

Mr. Meeseeks will you teach me how to be conservative?

Resist change unless it benefits you

Don't encourage the takers to vote, they are your enemy. Why help your enemy? They are moral criminals. There will be no election holiday for them. No voting on weekends. Make them take time off from their button pushing job and give up food for the next week if they seek to harm you.

Realize the amount of truly principled egalitarian people in the world and in office you can count on one hand. Everyone is trying to get theirs. No one seeks the betterment for others purely out of good will. They don't care about you. They will obstruct you and keep you from happiness. Know this to keep your conscience guilt free when you deny aid

The media is always lying and is straight up modern day propaganda.

Your vote doesn't matter. You aren't important. You are expendable. You wont make a difference.

There is no great history waiting for us to get on the "right side of" There is no final destination where we all hold hands around the drum circle. We will always have mass societal strife. We will always find a way to otherize people, one way or another. It's human nature.

Free yourself from the bureaucracy. Break the rules. Bury your guns for a future day. Avoid paying taxes as much as you can.

Fight for yourself.

Don't encourage the takers to vote, they are your enemy. Why help your enemy? They are moral criminals. There will be no election holiday for them. No voting on weekends. Make them take time off from their button pushing job and give up food for the next week if they seek to harm you.

Realize the amount of truly principled egalitarian people in the world and in office you can count on one hand. Everyone is trying to get theirs. No one seeks the betterment for others purely out of good will. They don't care about you. They will obstruct you and keep you from happiness. Know this to keep your conscience guilt free when you deny aid

Your vote doesn't matter. You aren't important. You are expendable. You wont make a difference.

There is no great history waiting for us to get on the "right side of" There is no final destination where we all hold hands around the drum circle. We will always have mass societal strife. We will always find a way to otherize people, one way or another. It's human nature.

Free yourself from the bureaucracy. Break the rules. Bury your guns for a future day. Avoid paying taxes as much as you can.

Fight for yourself.
Mr. Meeseeks. Wouldn't it just be easier to have a lobotomy?

Fight for yourself.
Mr. Meeseeks. Wouldn't it just be easier to have a lobotomy to become a conservative?

Back