The Shittiest Town in America

Cancel11

God Bless America
I nominate Marysville, WA.

I worked there for a few months, and I quickly reached the conclusion that it is indeed the shittiest town in America, a cesspool inhabited by the lowest of human scum. Furthermore, in recent months it has become enveloped by an indescribable stench. :barf:

I nominate Marysville, WA.

I worked there for a few months, and I quickly reached the conclusion that it is indeed the shittiest town in America, a cesspool inhabited by the lowest of human scum. Furthermore, in recent months it has become enveloped by an indescribable stench. :barf:

I know some cool people who live there. The smell is probably a result of Everett's bad sewage practices...

Canton, Kansas

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQNNEf8gGLg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

I know some cool people who live there.

There are cool people in every town. That said, most of Marysville is shit. :)

The smell is probably a result of Everett's bad sewage practices...

I read in the Herald that the smell has been traced to a composting plant, but they haven't done anything to fix it. Personally, I think the smell is rather fitting. It's a terrible stench to match a terrible place.

Marysville is cool you retards! How is Marysville worse than Ritzville or Lake City?

Detroit has some nice areas, though going to work at the med school was like driving through a war zone.

I'll nominate Macon, GA.

Back