the term "Takers"

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
This term was a grind original, at least to the extent of it being used so prolifically to address the prole class. But now everywhere in media, I see this term starting to pop up. Bill Maher even commented on it the other night about conservatives being upset over the "takers."

Maybe me talking about takers was cached onto google, and then other conservatives found it and it spread like wildfire. I am pretty sure I am the person solely responsible behind the term "taker" officially taking off in the public discourse.

This term was a grind original, at least to the extent of it being used so prolifically to address the prole class. But now everywhere in media, I see this term starting to pop up. Bill Maher even commented on it the other night about conservatives being upset over the "takers."

Maybe me talking about takers was cached onto google, and then other conservatives found it and it spread like wildfire. I am pretty sure I am the person solely responsible behind the term "taker" officially taking off in the public discourse.

Yeah, I am pretty sure you are responsible for all great things that happen!

All Hail Grind!

Well, you are certainly responsible for the entirety of the misuse of the term, since it is the side you support who are the true takers.

It's comforting to know that I am not the only one with paranoid delusions of grandeur. ;)

Back