The "They'll follow us home" theory: Why are Murtha and I AWLAYS right?

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Blah, blah, blah...the iraqi insurgents will follow us home if we leave.

Well, what I (and John Murtha) said two years ago, is that if we leave, sunni insurgents and iraqi nationalists will turn their guns on al qaeda and foreign fighters in Iraq. i.e., the people who have killed untold numbers of innocent iraqi civilians. I don't think the sunni tribes take to kindly to foreign arabs coming into their country, and blowing up markets and schools.

Evidence that I was right?

yesterday sunni insurgents killed an al qaeda leader. Yep, you heard right. Sunni iraqi nationalists killed an al qaeda leader; not us. Not our troops. Not our airplanes.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/05/01/iraq.main/index.html

The presence of our occupation, is just a distraction for sunni insurgents. An easy target, and something that pisses them off. Once we're gone, they train their guns on the foreign arabs who have blown up iraqi schools and marketplaces.

The thing is, eventually there is going to be another terrorist attack here in the US. If it occurs before we leave Iraq, I don't know what they're going to come up with to excuse it. But, if it occurs after we leave Iraq, they'll claim that if only we hadn't left Iraq, they wouldn't have followed us here. So I don't see an end to this BS story anytime soon.

If we get attacked again Darla, it is the defeatist quitter Demoncrats fault!
Everyone knows that!
You been drinking koolaid again or something ?
:D

Back