The Thing about deep state

I'm peacefully asleep last night and I hear this banging. I wake up and try to focus where this noise is coming from. The front door.

I make my way to the front door and am shocked by this deranged homeless looking person frothing at the mouth. I said, can I help you.

He then started mumbling about some Mongolian tent and then started crying about Trump and weeping that the deep state is not really a state.

I told him to leave or I would throw a mango at him. He left, but was still muttering.

odd.

I'm peacefully asleep last night and I hear this banging. I wake up and try to focus where this noise is coming from. The front door.

I make my way to the front door and am shocked by this deranged homeless looking person frothing at the mouth. I said, can I help you.

He then started mumbling about some Mongolian tent and then started crying about Trump and weeping that the deep state is not really a state.

I told him to leave or I would throw a mango at him. He left, but was still muttering.

odd.
Did you know that they named a river after you?

https://www.canopyandstars.co.uk/britain/wales/powys/eco-retreats/river-yurt

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

was it annatta?

he prefers the russian deep state

And likes the DEEP ROOTS of the republican party

odd.
he was mumbling "Macedonian hackers"
(Hackers in Macedonia' were just one of the factors Clinton blamed in her November election loss)

he was mumbling "Macedonian hackers"
(Hackers in Macedonia' were just one of the factors Clinton blamed in her November election loss)

DBPOAo_UwAEtZ9V-1024x576.jpg

Back