For which it once stood
One CHRISTIAN nation,
Under GOD

Forever and Ever
Hallelujahs hallelujah
Amen

american-school-children-bellamy-salute.jpg

Last edited:
What if I'm dead before the revolution comes?

Then, just like Oliver Cromwells, i imagine you will be dug up and posthumously executed.

Not sure what happens if you've been cremated though. Maybe someone will take a shit in your urn or something.

watermark do you still go on aim? I haven't been on aim for like 6 weeks. I am going to talk to you one of these nights and we will regale in our tales of owning proles

Watermark, here's a new avatar for you.

capitalism.gif

No need to thank me.

watermark do you still go on aim? I haven't been on aim for like 6 weeks. I am going to talk to you one of these nights and we will regale in our tales of owning proles

Yeah, I log on sometimes but you're never on. I stopped using it for a few weeks around the time on finals A.) Because I was emotionally blunted due to overuse of amphetamines and B.) I didn't have time. When I started trying to use it again during the summer, you were never on. I guess you stopped bothering, because pretty much the only use of the thing was to talk to you (it's sort of an ancient technology and none of my friends use it anymore). I can set pidgin back to start loading when I boot up, though.

BTW, some random person tried to cyber me last night:

(3:08:32 AM) cyberdevilbg: heya
(3:08:56 AM) watermark: Hello cyberdevilbg
(3:09:04 AM) cyberdevilbg: Hey what's up? 23/F here. u?
(3:09:13 AM) watermark: Yep
(3:09:17 AM) watermark: Don't know who you are.
(3:09:20 AM) cyberdevilbg: Hmm. Have we chatted before?

And then I stopped talking to them. I googled their name and it turns out they were a dude.

I worry about you Grind. When I was your age me and my buddes regaled each other with stories of scoring with chicks. You need to quit aim'ing with Skidmark and get laid dude and quick....before you start having wet dreams about Krugman too!

Yeah, I log on sometimes but you're never on. I stopped using it for a few weeks around the time on finals A.) Because I was emotionally blunted due to overuse of amphetamines and B.) I didn't have time. When I started trying to use it again during the summer, you were never on. I guess you stopped bothering, because pretty much the only use of the thing was to talk to you (it's sort of an ancient technology and none of my friends use it anymore). I can set pidgin back to start loading when I boot up, though.

BTW, some random person tried to cyber me last night:

(3:08:32 AM) cyberdevilbg: heya
(3:08:56 AM) watermark: Hello cyberdevilbg
(3:09:04 AM) cyberdevilbg: Hey what's up? 23/F here. u?
(3:09:13 AM) watermark: Yep
(3:09:17 AM) watermark: Don't know who you are.
(3:09:20 AM) cyberdevilbg: Hmm. Have we chatted before?

And then I stopped talking to them. I googled their name and it turns out they were a dude.

Uhhhh why don't you like try going to a Park or a Concert or a Bar where there are like real women and you can like actually talk to them?

Back