‘The Underground Railroad’ tells an unflinching story of slavery

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
“Some of these images can be very triggering for an audience. I also knew that there’s an aspect of this period in American history that it sometimes feels like the country doesn’t want to acknowledge,” he said.

At the center of “Underground Railroad” is a young Black girl, Cora (Thuso Mbedu), who lives on a Georgia cotton plantation. She escapes her sadistic master (Benjamin Walker) to find the long-fabled railroad. In Whitehead’s novel as well as Jenkins’ version, it’s an actual railroad that shuttles escaped slaves to freedom, or the closest they can find in a country overrun by power-hungry white people.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...ant-to-acknowledge/ar-BB1gHrxC?ocid=Peregrine

“Some of these images can be very triggering for an audience. I also knew that there’s an aspect of this period in American history that it sometimes feels like the country doesn’t want to acknowledge,” he said.

At the center of “Underground Railroad” is a young Black girl, Cora (Thuso Mbedu), who lives on a Georgia cotton plantation. She escapes her sadistic master (Benjamin Walker) to find the long-fabled railroad. In Whitehead’s novel as well as Jenkins’ version, it’s an actual railroad that shuttles escaped slaves to freedom, or the closest they can find in a country overrun by power-hungry white people.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...ant-to-acknowledge/ar-BB1gHrxC?ocid=Peregrine

Too bad you're not willing to hear the unflinching story of blacks who are more likely to be killed by other blacks than by whites or cops. That leftists have perpetrated lie after lie about "systemic" racism just to create chaos and division. You people are masters of the actual "big lie". You're evil.

I wonder why so many blacks like Guano are racist towards Asians? The Chinese were treated very badly in the US, yet without them and the Irish, there would have been precious few railways. I suspect much of the answer lies in pure jealousy, Asians do far better educationally and economically than US blacks, as do African blacks likeGhanaians and Nigerians.

Last edited:
Too bad you're not willing to hear the unflinching story of blacks who are more likely to be killed by other blacks than by whites or cops. That leftists have perpetrated lie after lie about "systemic" racism just to create chaos and division. You people are masters of the actual "big lie". You're evil.

Odd how you dont mention who was selling the blacks in Africa or what the skin color of those operating the underground Rail road.
I have been in. Couple homes that were part of the underground rr in Ripley ohio. I also walked the step s pathway were .

I wonder why so many blacks like Guano are racist towards Asians? The Chinese were treated very badly in the US, yet without them and the Irish, there would have been precious few railways. I suspect much of the answer lies in pure jealousy, Asians do far better educationally and economically than US blacks, as do African blacks likeGhanaians and Nigerians.

Guano wont answer honesty he will just lie

Back