The universe does not exist--Bertrand Russell.

Russell: "You ask whether I consider that the universe is unintelligible. I shouldn't say unintelligible -- I think it is without explanation. Intelligible, to my mind, is a different thing. Intelligible has to do with the thing itself intrinsically and not with its relations.

Russell: "You ask whether I consider that the universe is unintelligible. I shouldn't say unintelligible -- I think it is without explanation. Intelligible, to my mind, is a different thing. Intelligible has to do with the thing itself intrinsically and not with its relations.

Gotta love it when leftists engage in word salad and changing the meaning of words.

You are profoundly stupid. It is embarrassing you are in my biological species.

Projection
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

The universe correctly assumes you're a dumbass.

I am certain no one thinks you are more intelligent than Bertrand Russell.

I am certain that your IQ barely assumes room temperature and your attempts to pretend you have intellect are lost in your strawmen and the pounding of your tiny fists on the table while hurling churlish insults.

You are profoundly stupid. It is embarrassing you are in my biological species.

More projection. I wish you had a scintilla of self-awareness. Really I do.

dumb-you-are-yoda.gif

Back