the upgrade sucks

uscitizen

Villified User
Damo my view first unread post still does not work, it skips to the last post. And I lost my ability to view recent posts as well.
Is this a reputation points thing?

Damo my view first unread post still does not work, it skips to the last post. And I lost my ability to view recent posts as well.
Is this a reputation points thing?
No, it isn't. I think it is user error. Mine works every time. Clear your cache and see if there is some weird java error on your browser.

The easiest way to access it is to use the down arrow next to the thread title, I do it that way from the search options that you access when you click the "unread posts" at the top. UScitizen likes to go all the way into the thread first for some reason and it acts all weird on him.

:dunno:

unread posts does not work for me, it takes me to the last post in the thread usually even if I have not read the ones in between.

For example I go to current events and a new thread has popped up since I was last in there. It shows 3 posts, I hit unread and I go to the last one.

I did Software acceptance testing for years on a national level. I know of what I speak. need a trouble ticket?

Before you go into the thread, hit the down arrow next to the title. (to the left of the title on an unread thread there is a down arrow, if you click that instead of the link it will take you to the first unread post.)

Hey, uscit. Check your PM. I've tested it with positive results on three different test accounts.

I did Damo and I am not double clicking.
It is doing it to me on 2 seperate PC's.

Using Netscape 7.0 on both. At least I think it is 7.0 I forget.

thanks for checking, but I have been hosed since the upgrade a couple of weeks or so ago.

I tested with three accounts, now on three computers. With netscape, Safari, IE 8, IE7, Chrome, and Firefox. The only time it does it to me is if I click more than once on the thread (I did that a couple times.)

I did make a change, hence the request to test. I even went to the same threads in different ways. I was able to duplicate it, but only when I clicked more than once on the thread (the server was slow and it annoyed me, I clicked a second time.) In those instances it would take me to the last post, or to the next page if there was more than one page.

Back