The World's Strongest Men

Lord Yurt

Lord Yurt will suffice
Saw this show tonight after work and was blown away. The tallest was 6'8 I think, the others all over 6'. Huge mothers. They could lift me up and throw me probably 10 feet or more. They were throwing logs weighing ridiculous amounts that distance.

They are are not fat or look like a body builder model, they are are just huge.

Anyway, cool show. History Channel I believe.....

Saw this show tonight after work and was blown away. The tallest was 6'8 I think, the others all over 6'. Huge mothers. They could lift me up and throw me probably 10 feet or more. They were throwing logs weighing ridiculous amounts that distance.

Still dreaming about Jade:palm:

The strongest people do not look like bodybuilders. Bodybuilders work on developing large muscles, not strong muscles. Bodybuilders work on lowering their body fat to make the muscles stand out more, which undermines their strength.

I saw Andre the Giant in a wrestling match back around 1980 and I have seen no one since with his size and strength. As a young man he had to have been the strongest man in the world at that time.

The strongest people do not look like bodybuilders. Bodybuilders work on developing large muscles, not strong muscles. Bodybuilders work on lowering their body fat to make the muscles stand out more, which undermines their strength.

Most of the strongest people also have endomorphic body shapes. Which gives them that squat, thick, fire hydrant build.

Real Men don't use photo's of women that were edited with a brown spot on their ass to make it look like they sharted- just for a cheap and hateful laugh!

Only the very weakest of all men do silly nasty shit like that! Hatefulness is a weakness!

Just sayin'!

Real Men don't use photo's of women that were edited with a brown spot on their ass to make it look like they sharted- just for a cheap and hateful laugh!

Only the very weakest of all men do silly nasty shit like that! Hatefulness is a weakness!

Just sayin'!

Its worth it just for this reaction !
This picture us why she had her staff researching diapers.

Its worth it just for this reaction !
This picture us why she had her staff researching diapers.

Like it huh? Here ya go!

trump_diarhea_feature.jpg

I saw Andre the Giant in a wrestling match back around 1980 and I have seen no one since with his size and strength. As a young man he had to have been the strongest man in the world at that time.

That is awesome. I've only seen a black and white Pic with him and schwarzenegger and AaaaRnold looks puny. I think it was the... Can't remember, but one of the barbarian movies....?

Never thought about that. Good point, thanks for sharing.

That is awesome. I've only seen a black and white Pic with him and schwarzenegger and AaaaRnold looks puny. I think it was the... Can't remember, but one of the barbarian movies....?

That would have been Conan The Destroyer where both Andre and Wilt Chamberlain stared. Both make Arnie look puny.

2015082700002472.jpg

Were you able to guess which one of them was me? :whome:

Back