Glorious Leader

Watermark

Lowly slaves

Billy
Grind

Christ-proles

3D
Voltaire

I am certain that the new hierarchical system, in contrast to the annoying, anarchic equality that had previously been the rule, will promote a harmonious relationship to much benefit of all.

Is it worse to be a slave, or labeled a Christ-prole? I mean, I'm not sensing any forced manual labour/servitude, and probably only need to worry about the occasional pogrom. Since the slaves who would have to carry it out are of equal number, and Brent and I live in the same general area, we would probably survive any pogroms that Watermark orders with little difficulty. Especially since he needs his slaves to survive so that they can continue serving him.

Is it worse to be a slave, or labeled a Christ-prole? I mean, I'm not sensing any forced manual labour/servitude, and probably only need to worry about the occasional pogrom. Since the slaves who would have to carry it out are of equal number, and Brent and I live in the same general area, we would probably survive any pogroms that Watermark orders with little difficulty. Especially since he needs his slaves to survive so that they can continue serving him.

you are going to be butt raped by jesus for eternity.

As Actual Glorious Leader, I hereby convert Grind to Christianity, and crown him irrevocable pope.

Back