the youth vote!

This is what I've told lefties all along, that you become more Conservative as you age. When most (not all) people start to look at reason more than emotion.

Yep Dano, as I said becoming Republican as you get old is a result of senility ;)
Well most people become more Conservative starting around late 20's to 30's so I would say you're full of it. Although I suppose you yourself make a convincing argument for your point you old turd...

Also, you have the lamest most predictable one-liners around, combined with that required winking smiley, you have the most robotically boring sense of humor of anyone on this or any forum I've been on.
You make this forum boring and are useless, just so you know...

Did you look at the chart Dano, it does not really agree with what you just said. Of course you know better than the "experts" don't ya ? They list the least republican age as 24.....

Last edited:
Winston Churchill once said. If you are not a liberal by 20 you have no heart. If you are not a conservative by 30 you have no brain.

Not a surprise at all. It seems that who is president when you come of voting age determines your future politics.

Notice people who were 20 when Eisenhower was president like Republicans because Eisenhower is viewed favorably.

When Nixon was President the number of democrats is higher.

When Bush is President it goes even higher.

Back