APP - there has been so much talk about homosexuality lately, that i figured that bi-sexual

is bisexuality a good thing?

• for

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • against

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
bisexuality deserves equal time.

while we have discussed homosexuality v heterosexuality, what about the bisexuals among us.

personally, i am not interested, however, the more people that you can form a loving relationship with has got to be better than the alternative.

what say you one and all.

fyi, the poll is not questioning bisexuality for yourself but for the public at large.

Last edited:
Personally, I always felt there is a continuum from lesbian/gay to straight; many of us lie at one end or the other, while others fall along the continuum.

Lucky bi-sexuals... variety, wide dating pool...

More variety is better! so yes, having bis around is good!

You bet TC,.

I have always thought being bisexual would be the best choice if one could actually choose.

You get to merely look for the best person in the world for you to be with.

Its often been said Bisexuals always have a date on friday.

If it were a choice, I would choose to be bisexual. You double your chances of a compatible partner and can enjoy the best of both worlds.

But, alas, I cannot choose to be attracted to men.

You bet TC,.

I have always thought being bisexual would be the best choice if one could actually choose.

You get to merely look for the best person in the world for you to be with.

Its often been said Bisexuals always have a date on friday.

yep, but then i have been married for about 18 years, so it is rather irrelevant, but the you never know

I believe in monogamy.

Not as a rule mind you but a a lifestyle that benifits the majority of humans.

Being bi would not preclude one of being monogamous.

It just widens your choice of whom.

all married people give up sex with others in a traditional marriage.

I have nothing against people choosing to have open marriages if that is what worls for them.

For me monogamy was what I wanted.

I like the deep bonding of two people who chose to work a singular relationship.

deleted a handful of posts.

Note: If those of you that want to flame or yell insults at each other, post on like the other 10 forums on JPP. APP is for serious and civil discussion.

I believe in monogamy.

Not as a rule mind you but a a lifestyle that benifits the majority of humans.

Being bi would not preclude one of being monogamous.

It just widens your choice of whom.

all married people give up sex with others in a traditional marriage.

I have nothing against people choosing to have open marriages if that is what worls for them.

For me monogamy was what I wanted.

I like the deep bonding of two people who chose to work a singular relationship.

there is a group that advocates polyamory (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamory) which works best for people that have been close friends through high school (and sometimes even earlier)

it has much to recommend it, but i am too old and channelized for it to work...bummer

oth, my wife and i have bonded over the years and were even introduced to each other by my exwife...i have known her since 1980, fyi, she too is a polymath genius. our skills are more complementary than reinforced by similarities, except that we were both programmers, she commercial and me aerospace

funny how life works out

Back