APP - There really is no choice left

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
We must part ways as the United States of America

One side believes in the US Constitution. Leftists do not

One side is opposed to murdering unborn babies. Leftists can't find a baby they don't want to kill in the womb

One side believes in science. Leftists actually believe that man can impact the climate

One side believes in tradition and honor. Leftists want to flood the country with low skilled, disease ridden rapists from third world SH*T holes

One side believes in the free market. Leftists believe they know best and want to make every purchasing decision for everyoneWe can no longer survive as a 50:50 nation.

We want vastly different things. Neither side wants to live in a country where the other is in charge. It is a powder keg ready to explode. The only answer to to break apart the country. We can do this peacefully, or we can do it violently.I prefer the former, but I suspect we are headed for the latter.

We must part ways as the United States of America

One side believes in the US Constitution. Leftists do not

One side is opposed to murdering unborn babies. Leftists can't find a baby they don't want to kill in the womb

One side believes in science. Leftists actually believe that man can impact the climate

One side believes in tradition and honor. Leftists want to flood the country with low skilled, disease ridden rapists from third world SH*T holes

One side believes in the free market. Leftists believe they know best and want to make every purchasing decision for everyoneWe can no longer survive as a 50:50 nation.

We want vastly different things. Neither side wants to live in a country where the other is in charge. It is a powder keg ready to explode. The only answer to to break apart the country. We can do this peacefully, or we can do it violently.I prefer the former, but I suspect we are headed for the latter.
Allowing California to secede and unite with Mexico would solve a lot of problems. Don't you think?

Allowing California to secede and unite with Mexico would solve a lot of problems. Don't you think?

Unless we build a wall and/or protect the border between them and the rest of the US, it would allow illegals to get closer to invading the US.
And since our military would no longer be there to protect the Pacific coast (do you really think CA. could form a military? LOL!), we'd be much more vulnerable to invasion.
All we can hope for is they break off and sink!

Unless we build a wall and/or protect the border between them and the rest of the US, it would allow illegals to get closer to invading the US.
It would be easier to get a wall built without all those loony congressmen from CA.
And since our military would no longer be there to protect the Pacific coast (do you really think CA. could form a military? LOL!), we'd be much more vulnerable to invasion.
1. Nobody is invading Mexico. 2. Whoever invades CA can have them.
All we can hope for is they break off and sink!
We can still hope for that.;)

It would be easier to get a wall built without all those loony congressmen from CA. 1. Nobody is invading Mexico. 2. Whoever invades CA can have them.We can still hope for that.;)

Yes, it surely would.

1. No, but much of CA. is Pacific coastline.

2. They surely couldn't protect themselves from invasion. We'd need to station our military at the border between CA. and US.

Back