They Accepted my Costco card as ID when I voted last week!

Jarod

Contributor
They asked me for Photo ID.... I could not find my wallet but when they saw my Costco card they said that would do!

We got a guy griping about having to even show an ID on the FP site. As long as it is not treated like a poll tax I don't think it is a big deal.

You have to show an ID to get on the FP site ??? wow!

Me and Lady T saw this coming! :cof1:

Usually I dont point out anyone improper useage of English... But because Dixie has often attacked me for my inability to spell Ill point out that its:

Lady T and I saw this coming!

OK, OK, my bad. As you probably know he's griping on the FP site about having had to show an ID to vote this morning. Sorry guys. Sometimes one really should take the time to proofread.:)

Usually I dont point out anyone improper useage of English... But because Dixie has often attacked me for my inability to spell Ill point out that its:

Lady T and I saw this coming!

:shock: WOW! I am impressed Jarhead! You've been studying!!!

And to think, if I had not busted your chops so badly, you would have never even noticed that! See what paying a little attention can accomplish?

Good for you! I am so proud!

OK, OK, my bad. As you probably know he's griping on the FP site about having had to show an ID to vote this morning. Sorry guys. Sometimes one really should take the time to proofread.:)

No, he was gripping about having to show a driver's licsence to vote.

Requiring someone to show a driver's liscence would be unconstitutional. Other forms of documentation, proving who you are should be perfectly acceptable. Even a utility bill.

No, he was gripping about having to show a driver's licsence to vote.

Requiring someone to show a driver's liscence would be unconstitutional. Other forms of documentation, proving who you are should be perfectly acceptable. Even a utility bill.

I have never been asked for any kind of id when I went to vote, that I can recall. I am trying to think back to 1990 when I first started voting, and I can't say for certain, but I never recall being asked. I know for certain that I have not been asked for it since 1998. And I vote every single year. I do not understand this. Not even a voter's id card. I just tell them my name, they look it up on their list, and I have to sign my name next to it. That's it.

Back