They all drink out of Dean's cup

This is why woke motherfuckers suck, Carson kicked ass.

I saw B.B KIng and James Brown on Carson many a time, and there wasn't no "systemic racism" in America then.

This is 1991, but I have been blown away by Ol' James several times before this ever was. He still had the magic ankles! :laugh:

Back in the day this was live. Anything could happen.

James Brown was so tight. So much discipline. He demanded perfection and got it.

The James Brown Show was a machine!

James Brown was a happy American with a shitload of talent everybody could appreciate.

"Twerkin"?..Fuck off with with that! If you can Nitty Griitty or get James Brown or Fishbone with it, that's cool. I used to could do like Fishbone. Splits and all.

James is just ..next level.

Last edited:
Yeah, it is what it is.

A better time in America for sure.

Down in my bar right now I have a big black and white of Deano smoking a cig and holding a drink hanging right next to a Sinatra black and white and a Marilyn monroe. There a spot for one more that I am waiting for. Going to find the perfect black and white of the whole rat pack and when I do its going up!

Dean Martin was born with the name Dino Paul Crocetti. As a teenager, he played the drums as a hobby. He dropped out of Steubenville High School in the tenth grade because, according to Martin, he thought he was smarter than his teachers. ... At the same time, he sang with local bands, calling himself "Dino Martini" (after the Metropolitan Opera tenor Nino Martini). The name stuck and all of his personal friends called him Dino for the rest of his life.

On June 7, 1917, Dean Martin was born in Steubenville, Ohio, to Gaetano Alfonso and Angela Crocetti. His birth name was Dino Paul Crocetti, and because he grew up in a very Italian family, he didn’t speak any English until he was five years old.

When Martin was 15, he took up boxing and billed himself as “Kid Crochet.” At the same time, he started singing with local bands, marketing himself as “Dino Martini” instead of going by his real name – Dino Crocetti.

However, there was another popular singer at the time who used the name Nino Martini. Ultimately, the similarities between the two names led Dino Crocetti to change his name for the second time. Musician Sandy Watkins actually urged him to drop the “i” from Martini to become Dean Martin. The rest, as we know, is history.

During the 1950s and 1960s, and even today, it is not uncommon for performers to adopt new names. During the 1950s especially, film studios and record labels often gave stars new names to erase any hint of national or ethnic difference.

Dean Martin was born with the name Dino Paul Crocetti. As a teenager, he played the drums as a hobby. He dropped out of Steubenville High School in the tenth grade because, according to Martin, he thought he was smarter than his teachers. ... At the same time, he sang with local bands, calling himself "Dino Martini" (after the Metropolitan Opera tenor Nino Martini). The name stuck and all of his personal friends called him Dino for the rest of his life.

On June 7, 1917, Dean Martin was born in Steubenville, Ohio, to Gaetano Alfonso and Angela Crocetti. His birth name was Dino Paul Crocetti, and because he grew up in a very Italian family, he didn’t speak any English until he was five years old.

When Martin was 15, he took up boxing and billed himself as “Kid Crochet.” At the same time, he started singing with local bands, marketing himself as “Dino Martini” instead of going by his real name – Dino Crocetti.

However, there was another popular singer at the time who used the name Nino Martini. Ultimately, the similarities between the two names led Dino Crocetti to change his name for the second time. Musician Sandy Watkins actually urged him to drop the “i” from Martini to become Dean Martin. The rest, as we know, is history.

During the 1950s and 1960s, and even today, it is not uncommon for performers to adopt new names. During the 1950s especially, film studios and record labels often gave stars new names to erase any hint of national or ethnic difference.

It was kinda obvious by the people around him.
Then there was the whole "Dino goes western" thing.

I have to admit, the couple I saw were pretty damn good!

And there's always this:

And there's always this:

Dino was a good western star. He was right at home as a side-kick to John Wayne. And he made other Westerns where he had the leading male role.

It may have been because Dean Martin was actually a real cowboy. Dean Martin bred Purebred Andalusian Horses at his Hidden Valley Ranch, Thousand Oaks Ventura County, California.

Italy had such a fascination with Westerns, they started making their own Spaghetti Westerns. Some of my favorite Westerns were Spaghetti Westerns.

And there's always this:

Dino was a good western star. He was right at home as a side-kick to John Wayne. And he made other Westerns where he had the leading male role.

It may have been because Dean Martin was actually a real cowboy. Dean Martin bred Purebred Andalusian Horses at his Hidden Valley Ranch, Thousand Oaks Ventura County, California.

Italy had such a fascination with Westerns, they started making their own Spaghetti Westerns. Some of my favorite Westerns were Spaghetti Westerns.

This is why woke motherfuckers suck, Carson kicked ass.

I saw B.B KIng and James Brown on Carson many a time, and there wasn't no "systemic racism" in America then.

This is 1991, but I have been blown away by Ol' James several times before this ever was. He still had the magic ankles! :laugh:

Back in the day this was live. Anything could happen.

James Brown was so tight. So much discipline. He demanded perfection and got it.

The James Brown Show was a machine!

James Brown was a happy American with a shitload of talent everybody could appreciate.

"Twerkin"?..Fuck off with with that! If you can Nitty Griitty or get James Brown or Fishbone with it, that's cool. I used to could do like Fishbone. Splits and all.

James is just ..next level.

yea you saw black people on TV= no systemic racism :palm:

yea because a white southerner says so :palm:

yea you saw black people on TV= no systemic racism :palm:

yea because a white southerner says so :palm:

How oppressed was James Brown, exactly?

there was no "systemic racism" in America until motherfuckin' Obama, bitch! He's the one who started all that bullshit.
You fucking tard! You have to live around more white Southerners than I do. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back