They beat her and held her down so their homies could rape her

Big Money

beating11n-3-web.jpg

Two teenage girls were captured on cell phone video punching and kicking a 16-year-old girl, who was allegedly held down by her friends and raped by an older boy.

The five suspects - Patricia Montes, 15, Erica Avery, 16, Dwight Henry, 17, Lanel Singleton, 18, and Jayvon Woolfork, 19 - have all been charged with the attack.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-attack-florida-teen-rape-article-1.1575215#ixzz2q8cP7vPW

This story is in the Daily Mail as well, just crazy. This will make the fembots head spin as it has it all. Ordinarily they could just blame the rapists for causing the women to behave like that but the rapists are black not white. Also the victim is black and being attacked by both black and white. I daresay that they are scanning the great tomes of feminist thinking to find a precedent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...irls-holding-peer-ws-brutally-gang-raped.html

Last edited:
Shocked Tom made it here!

He's having a hard time today. He won't be around much I figure now that I exposed him for the scarred rabbit he is. Him and his pig farming research assistant are in PM mode and looking for a new research model, now that their last attempt imploded!

This story is in the Daily Mail as well, just crazy. This will make the fembots head spin as it has it all. Ordinarily they could just blame the rapists for causing the women to behave like that but the rapists are black not white. Also the victim is black and being attacked by both black and white. I daresay that they are scanning the great tomes of feminist thinking to find a precedent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...irls-holding-peer-ws-brutally-gang-raped.html

This story seems to have given you a particular charge tommy would you like to elaborate some more!

He's having a hard time today. He won't be around much I figure now that I exposed him for the scarred rabbit he is. Him and his pig farming research assistant are in PM mode and looking for a new research model, now that their last attempt imploded!

Scarred rabbit!! Is that some delicacy that you fished out of a dumpster?

This story seems to have given you a particular charge tommy would you like to elaborate some more!

Yes I would. I put that story on Facebook and there were shedload of replies, both male and female, saying how fucking sick that was whilst hoping that we don't follow the same road.

In case anybody is unaware of what the deluded twat is going on about, the pig farming reference is to Ice Dancer. Prakosh was always a fantasist and it would appear that age hasn't mellowed him.

In case anybody is unaware of what the deluded twat is going on about, the pig farming reference is to Ice Dancer. Prakosh was always a fantasist and it would appear that age hasn't mellowed him.

Isn't Ice Dancer a woman?

That makes Prakosh a misogynist, doesn't it?

Back