They just do not understand

Lowaicue

英語在香港
Women, that is. There she was preparing a lovely roast dinner, perfectly pink beef, roasties, green beans, broccoli and the beautiful thick, meaty gravy she does so well .... and she asked what I was doing.

Doing? I said. Doing?

The wine of course.

That'll only take a few seconds she said.

As much idea as Romney has of how to be a president.

Look, I said, I have to CHOOSE the wine. Then I have to time the uncorking so it has precisely 35 minutes to breath before serving. That means accurate co-ordination with the cook which is you and you are 'too busy' to talk to me!!

Then the glasses. Remove finger prints, wipe with glass cloth, and I'm still not finished!

Now remove the top piece of foil with my special top-piece-of-foil removing tool and finally extract the cork. carefully, slowly so the wine is allowed into the room slowly and gently to avoid all trauma.

She STILL hasn't finished cooking!! What the hell do these women do?

Then the wine must be placed on the table in a perfect triangle with the two glasses and corkscrew, foil removing tool, glass gloth have to be put away in the place designated for them.

Nope. They will NEVER understand.

Women, that is. There she was preparing a lovely roast dinner, perfectly pink beef, roasties, green beans, broccoli and the beautiful thick, meaty gravy she does so well .... and she asked what I was doing.

Doing? I said. Doing?

The wine of course.

That'll only take a few seconds she said.

As much idea as Romney has of how to be a president.

Look, I said, I have to CHOOSE the wine. Then I have to time the uncorking so it has precisely 35 minutes to breath before serving. That means accurate co-ordination with the cook which is you and you are 'too busy' to talk to me!!

Then the glasses. Remove finger prints, wipe with glass cloth, and I'm still not finished!

Now remove the top piece of foil with my special top-piece-of-foil removing tool and finally extract the cork. carefully, slowly so the wine is allowed into the room slowly and gently to avoid all trauma.

She STILL hasn't finished cooking!! What the hell do these women do?

Then the wine must be placed on the table in a perfect triangle with the two glasses and corkscrew, foil removing tool, glass gloth have to be put away in the place designated for them.

Nope. They will NEVER understand.

Lol. Did you point out to her the error of her ways?

Back