Things Fall Apart

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Turning and turning in the widening gyre (1)
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming (2) is at hand;
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi (3)
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries (4)
of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? -- Chinua Achebe

Turning and turning in the widening gyre (1)
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming (2) is at hand;
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi (3)
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries (4)
of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? -- Chinua Achebe

you tring to rip off the roots ?

Wrongo....

From the rules I scanned on your site BB, monay on here would not last long there.

I and the family are the admins...rules posted are just in case...someone goes off the deep end...moderation is minimal...however there is a section for those that want to play without disturbing others...;)..'Wild West'!

Anyone who has read BB”s facist posts over the years, would have to be bug-fuck nuts to even visit this site, no less sign up for it. Here is a guy who believes that everyone is guilty until proven innocent, that liberals are traitors, and that members of peace groups should be sent to GITMO. He’s a former law enforcement facist fucker, and someone from here would actually mosey over there and say “let me give this guy access to my IP address and other information”?

You’d have to be blatantly stupid. I wouldn’t so much as click on that site. The guy is an anti-Democratic, anti-American facist pig with zero respect for anyone's privacy. Enter at your own risk.

Anyone who has read BB”s facist posts over the years, would have to be bug-fuck nuts to even visit this site, no less sign up for it. Here is a guy who believes that everyone is guilty until proven innocent, that liberals are traitors, and that members of peace groups should be sent to GITMO. He’s a former law enforcement facist fucker, and someone from here would actually mosey over there and say “let me give this guy access to my IP address and other information”?

You’d have to be blatantly stupid. I wouldn’t so much as click on that site. The guy is an anti-Democratic, anti-American facist pig with zero respect for anyone's privacy. Enter at your own risk.

Yeah, but he's good people.

And darla, if you're afraid of fascists, damo is much higher connected in the MIC than BB is. It all comes down to trust.

BB is a piece of shit who would love to have the feds tracking all of my communications because I belong to a peace group. He’s an anti-american facist.

While I have no idea what “the MIC” is or are, and while Damo is an annoying person who has only grown more annoying since he became romantically linked with SuperFreak…he’s not a facist and wouldn’t monitor anyone nor reveal their personal information.

Darla...

BB is a piece of shit who would love to have the feds tracking all of my communications because I belong to a peace group. He’s an anti-american facist.

While I have no idea what “the MIC” is or are, and while Damo is an annoying person who has only grown more annoying since he became romantically linked with SuperFreak…he’s not a facist and wouldn’t monitor anyone nor reveal their personal information.

You are not even on the scale of those who need to be tracked...you are at the bottom of the rung..socially as well as mentally..get a clue already girl... self back patting is for losers...YOU!:sexy::gives:

and by the way pop another anti-paranoid pill while you are at it...Fonzi visited my forum...ask him if he was harrassed!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back