Things I hate

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I hate humanity, I hate America, I hate the south, I hate Mississippi, I hate white people, and I hate men. If there is a God he played a sick fucking joke on me.

I hate humanity, I hate America, I hate the south, I hate Mississippi, I hate white people, and I hate men. If there is a God he played a sick fucking joke on me.
Welcome to Liberalism!

It's funny because Watermark is just being an honest Liberal but the first thing he hates really gives you insight into why leftwing ideology slaughtered so many tens of millions of people in the 20th century all in the name of helping humanity.

Welcome to Liberalism!

It's funny because Watermark is just being an honest Liberal but the first thing he hates really gives you insight into why leftwing ideology slaughtered so many tens of millions of people in the 20th century all in the name of helping humanity.

You know Dano, these constant attempts to connect liberalism with everything negative is tiresome.

In fact, I would call it boring. Now I know other people have told you this. But the fact that you do it constantly does make it ineffective. Sort of a cross between The Boy Who Cried Wolf and Rush Limbaugh.

You know Dano, these constant attempts to connect liberalism with everything negative is tiresome.

In fact, I would call it boring. Now I know other people have told you this. But the fact that you do it constantly does make it ineffective. Sort of a cross between The Boy Who Cried Wolf and Rush Limbaugh.

You've only known him for maybe a year or so. We've known him and his antics for for the last 5 years. How do you think we feel?

You've only known him for maybe a year or so. We've known him and his antics for for the last 5 years. How do you think we feel?

You have probably had him on ignore a time or two.

I would say I feel sorry for you. But the last time I did that it didn't work out particularly well.

So I'll just offer to hold him down so you can take a baseball bat to his head?

You have probably had him on ignore a time or two.

I would say I feel sorry for you. But the last time I did that it didn't work out particularly well.

So I'll just offer to hold him down so you can take a baseball bat to his head?

lol. Dano's can be a weirdo. I called him out for being a racist once and he actually had the nerve to send me a threatening email to my personal email account. Once I posted it though, he tried to act like he only had innocent intentions.

Another time, he threatened to tell someone's employer that they were posting on the board during work hours. He's a real douchebag. I think he's done other dick moves. But I'm not 100% sure it was him so I'll keep my mouth shut at this time.

Ahh but Dano left here becuase of me for a time. I just have to remember what I did to achive that noble goal.

lol. Dano's can be a weirdo. I called him out for being a racist once and he actually had the nerve to send me a threatening email to my personal email account. Once I posted it though, he tried to act like he only had innocent intentions.

Another time, he threatened to tell someone's employer that they were posting on the board during work hours. He's a real douchebag. I think he's done other dick moves. But I'm not 100% sure it was him so I'll keep my mouth shut at this time.

Yeah, I have seen talk about people having someone's real name, home address, home phone, and employers name. That someone would screw up someone livelihood over an internet argument is insane.

I was threatened by a little weasel on another board. At one time I would have happily bitch-slapped him. But the reality is that it is sad that people want to translate internet insults into real harm to people's real life.

Totally screwed up.

Yeah, I have seen talk about people having someone's real name, home address, home phone, and employers name. That someone would screw up someone livelihood over an internet argument is insane.

I was threatened by a little weasel on another board. At one time I would have happily bitch-slapped him. But the reality is that it is sad that people want to translate internet insults into real harm to people's real life.

Totally screwed up.

Well people like that are out there. That's why I give as little personal information as possible.

Well people like that are out there. That's why I give as little personal information as possible.

It boggles my mind. That these people think they have the right to screw up people's lives over some internet insult.

Pitiful

That's alright WM, we all love ya. Well, I wouldn't say love, but "like" just doesn't seem to fit in there all that well.

I hope tomorrow's a better day for ya. :p

Immie

Back