Think of the Children

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Our children must be protected from filth, and those TV stations that show a boob or a buttock must be harshly punished.

Nude Buttocks May Cost ABC $1.4 Million
2008-01-26 07:15:19

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Federal Communications Commission has proposed a $1.4 million fine against 52 ABC Television Network stations over a 2003 broadcast of cop drama NYPD Blue.

The fine is for a scene where a boy surprises a woman as she prepares to take a shower. The scene depicted "multiple, close-up views" of the woman's "nude buttocks" according to an agency order issued late Friday.

I for one, am glad they still allow scenes of torturing prisoners on the show "24", without fear of retribution. There's nothing more tittilating than watching a prisoner getting his fingers smashed and broken with a claw hammer.

Striking a blow for common sense there.

Now, when are those so-called legislators going to get serious and place a prohibitive tax on bathroom mirrors? I was once unfortunate enough to catch a glimpse of my own appendage reflected in a small shaving mirror. Twelve years of therapy later, it is only now i feel able to urinate without a blindfold.

Only together, but with no physical touching, mind, can we stamp out the scourge of nudity in the family home.

Back