This board..is half Pink!

If you shoot like your mouth and illogic works BB. You have shot your feet all to pieces.
And hey I am not the one on military disability here...

If you shoot like your mouth and illogic works BB. You have shot your feet all to pieces.
And hey I am not the one on military disability here...

and what does this mean?...You were so great and all you have no injuries?(except for a Court Martial) and by the way I did not shoot my feet off...but you sure as hell shoot your mouth off...where it does not belong!

and what does this mean?...You were so great and all you have no injuries?(except for a Court Martial) and by the way I did not shoot my feet off...but you sure as hell shoot your mouth off...where it does not belong!

Did you know that Burt Reynolds belongs to code pink?

I met him. He's a close friend of Medea's. He's kind of funny in person, but he looks pretty old.

Did he look anything like this?

znaniBurt%20Reynolds.jpg

Its well documented that Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLouise had a torrid, sweaty romance during the filming of the Cannonball Run films. Burt was all up in Dom's business.

Say what?????????????

Its well documented that Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLouise had a torrid, sweaty romance during the filming of the Cannonball Run films. Burt was all up in Dom's business.

Damn beefy your fantasies are beyond belief...!:rolleyes:

Back