this fourm failz

This forum is successful. Doesn't mean it will last forever (very few forums do), but for the time being it serves a great purpose. Personally, I think the design needs a bit of work, but on the other hand, it's not supposed to be an elaborate site. That's why it's Just Plain Politics.

When politics.com comes back......

This forum will still be in demand, most likely.

Politics.com will have tens of thousands of members within a year.

Some people like to break away from that occasionally and enjoy the company of a smaller group.

Is politics.com going to be a forum?

That site hasn't been up in like 5 years. I'm not sure if there's ever been a more wasted domain name in history.

I think he was talking about the Conspiracy Forum, not the whole danged place.

I think there is definitely a place for Conspiracy Theory in politics. That it isn't big yet could be because I don't move most of the Conspiracy Theories into here from the other forum.

I think there is definitely a place for Conspiracy Theory in politics. That it isn't big yet could be because I don't move most of the Conspiracy Theories into here from the other forum.

well you could almost just rename curent events as conspriacy theory.

Naah this is back pre Altair and Osborne. Strictly commercial stuff.

ya i know.. just the 100 baud modem trigered it... i think my first modem was 2400 baud... then i up graded to a 9600.. i thought that was like light speed.

ya i know.. just the 100 baud modem trigered it... i think my first modem was 2400 baud... then i up graded to a 9600.. i thought that was like light speed.
My first networking job worked at the blazing speed of 14.4 Kbps....

OH you mean asshat's posts?

Yeah, that would definitely fill up this forum.

Back