This has got to be about the Dude

cancel2 2022

Canceled
429942_340640045982981_292440510802935_933286_215849444_n.jpg

Oh dear, I am ideologically unsound. Send that man off to a re-education gulag.

Do you equate someone expressing their opinion that joking about women being savagely beaten is not funny, with sending you off to a gulag??

Sounds more like you would like me sent off to one. You want to post your jokes, but you don't want anyone negatively commenting on them. So whose free speech is being obstructed??

Do you equate someone expressing their opinion that joking about women being savagely beaten is not funny, with sending you off to a gulag??

Sounds more like you would like me sent off to one. You want to post your jokes, but you don't want anyone negatively commenting on them. So whose free speech is being obstructed??

You may post whatever you wish as long as you allow me the same privilege.

Also, what drunk doesn't love every single food on the planet? Once I knowingly ate bad nacho cheese, on the sole principle of "fuck it".

i can't recall ever encountering an angry pott head. i can recall, however, numerous angry drunks.

both drugs should be taken in moderation, but both drugs have different effects. i find it absolutely stupid that alcohol is legal and MJ is not. gateway drug? meadowmuffins. if a kid wants drugs, MJ is not the gate, nor the way. his or her desire is. as if drinking doesn't make you want more of a high.

Back