APP - This is a funny article

canceled.2021.3

Former Vice President
It highlights the idiocy of those who blame Jim Comey for Crooked Hillary's loss

http://freebeacon.com/blog/clinton-campaign-blames-james-comey-for-losing/

I wonder if our friends on the left will ever acknowledge that the reason she lost is that she was a bad candidate, who ran a bad campaign fueled on arrogance and inevitability. Not only did it not work for her in 2008, but it failed again in 2016.

I still say it is 50:50 that she runs again in 2020.

I doubt she would run again. There would not be another 1.2b to be had again. She's oh for two with a lot of money thrown away.

I doubt she would run again. There would not be another 1.2b to be had again. She's oh for two with a lot of money thrown away.

I read the other day that she spent $1.2 billion compared to Trump's $600 million.

Here is why I think she runs again in 2020

1) The democrat party bench is the weakest it has been in years. When Biden says that he and Pelosi and Schumer are the leaders then you know it is a dying party
2) My guess is that the democrats will try to capture the Obama "magic" by trying to find another Obama. That will either be one of the Castro brothers or Corey Booker, but they won't be ready in 2020
3) If Trump has a successful Presidency the democrats aren't going to want to put up any of the few young bucks they may have in order to get wiped out
4) Biden will be too old. Sanders will be too old. Warren will be too old.

Hillary may be the lemming they need to take the L against Trump and her ego is big enough that she will want to do it. Will anyone in the democrat party have the guts to tell her no? They didn't this year when it was obvious to anyone paying attention that she was a flawed candidate.

I read the other day that she spent $1.2 billion compared to Trump's $600 million.

Here is why I think she runs again in 2020

1) The democrat party bench is the weakest it has been in years. When Biden says that he and Pelosi and Schumer are the leaders then you know it is a dying party
2) My guess is that the democrats will try to capture the Obama "magic" by trying to find another Obama. That will either be one of the Castro brothers or Corey Booker, but they won't be ready in 2020
3) If Trump has a successful Presidency the democrats aren't going to want to put up any of the few young bucks they may have in order to get wiped out
4) Biden will be too old. Sanders will be too old. Warren will be too old.

Hillary may be the lemming they need to take the L against Trump and her ego is big enough that she will want to do it. Will anyone in the democrat party have the guts to tell her no? They didn't this year when it was obvious to anyone paying attention that she was a flawed candidate.

Election results
2016 Election estimated expenditures:
Hillary - $450.6 Million
Trump - $238.9 Million
Money raised for recount - $5.2 Million
Watching liberals cry and lose their minds - Priceless

Back