This is especially for Threedee

Oh... Let me take this opportunity to post some pictures:

Tailor_James.jpg

jenny-mccarthy.jpg

THREAD SAVED

i'm told i passed out

i have no idea why

probably because threedee, in the hopes of covering up his latent homosexuality, posts a pic of a hot chick, so the hetro yurt, faints. threedee calls a win.

i'm told i passed out

i have no idea why, although excessive rectal thrusting could have something to do with it.

probably because threedee, in the hopes of covering up his latent homosexuality, posts a pic of a hot chick, so the hetro yurt, faints. threedee calls a win.

Wait, which of you is gay???

i'm told i passed out

i have no idea why

?

i have no recollection of writing this

it makes me really sad that I will never get a girl anywhere close to that.
Well you won't if you think that way. I've been out and dated girls like that and usually it only takes some self confidence, a sense of humor and the courage to ask them out, money don't hurt......well unless you look like 3D...... then your fucked.

Oh yea....and never, never, ever ask a woman for advice on what they find attractive about a guy. They will either describe a guy that has never existed in human history or they will describe a man who is gay.

Remember Grind, the law of supply and demand comes into play too. Pasty white college boys are a dime a dozen in the Boston area. High supply equal low demand. The hot chick can pick and chose the best pasty assed white college boys.

Go some place where the supply of white assed college boys like you is low and there's a good chance demand would be high. Then you can probably pick and choose from all the hotties.....well unless you utterly devoid of a personality like Damo......then your screwed!

Back