This is just sick

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I know we give Watermark shit about his pillows and anime; but this has nothing to do with him, before someone tries to make some kind of "tie in".

These Child-Like Sex Dolls Are Designed To Keep Pedophiles From Offending

There are few things that can pose a danger to a child’s future like being sexually assaulted by a pedophile, and that’s why law enforcement and psychologists have been doing everything possible to stop them from getting near kids. The biggest problem is that scientists have discovered that pedophilia may actually be a mental anomaly that comes with a brain malformation, which means that it’s not a choice for them to be attracted to children. One company came up with a solution that could keep them from offending, but it may not be exactly what most people would have planned…

:facepalm:

I know we give Watermark shit about his pillows and anime; but this has nothing to do with him, before someone tries to make some kind of "tie in".

These Child-Like Sex Dolls Are Designed To Keep Pedophiles From Offending

There are few things that can pose a danger to a child’s future like being sexually assaulted by a pedophile, and that’s why law enforcement and psychologists have been doing everything possible to stop them from getting near kids. The biggest problem is that scientists have discovered that pedophilia may actually be a mental anomaly that comes with a brain malformation, which means that it’s not a choice for them to be attracted to children. One company came up with a solution that could keep them from offending, but it may not be exactly what most people would have planned…

:facepalm:

You used to just be gay. Now you're using Watermark as an excuse to skirt 12B. Seek help.

Only a matter of time before libs start to call it normal moral healthy natural behavior, like they did with gaye...

No, just you.

And I couldn't help but notice that you tend to side with deviants.

Good job Yurt!

And yet, all you've done is expel smoke from your ass; when it comes to providing anything to support your self-serving declaration.

:dealwithit:

No. It was because a mod on this site wanted to ban you.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

OK, Darla.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

By the way; apparently you've failed in this, just like the rest of your life.
You must surely be used to it, by now.

:evilnod:

And how did that work out, Darla??

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:dealwithit:

First of all, come up with your own smack. I ran that at Rune, it's mine, not yours.

Second, Rana really did want you banned. She asked me to keep agitating you so you'd do something stupid. Remember when I first joined? I didn't like you. In fact, I've never liked you but I broke with the little progressive gangster wannabes because of the shit like Rana tried to pull with me. You're a target and I didn't like them trying to use me to get to you...you're still a dumbass though.

First of all, come up with your own smack. I ran that at Rune, it's mine, not yours.

Second, Rana really did want you banned. She asked me to keep agitating you so you'd do something stupid. Remember when I first joined? I didn't like you. In fact, I've never liked you but I broke with the little progressive gangster wannabes because of the shit like Rana tried to pull with me. You're a target and I didn't like them trying to use me to get to you...you're still a dumbass though.

Let's see:
1 - you believed Rana and you willingly let her use you as her tool; but I'm the dumbass!! :good4u:

:evilnod:

Back