This is me IRL

6'4

Full of muscle

And I come from a land down under

Just FYI, the guy who was 6'4 and full of muscle was in Brussels, selling bread to the guy who came from the land down under. I assume he was Belgian. There was no verbal communication that we know of between the guy from the land down under and the 6'4 muscle guy. As I recall, when asked "do you speak my language?" His response was to smile and give a vegemite sandwich. :D

This is me IRL
20144224-0-image-a-269_1571935944389.jpg

shocking admission.....

If the man that was 6'4" and full of muscles "smiled and gave tbe .and gave him a Vegemite sandwich then the man that was six foot four and full of muscles must have been communicating to the Man Down Under that he also was from Down Under because the way I understand that's the only people who eat that crap

I said verbal communication. A smile is non verbal. :D

I am actually 6'4, but at a relatively fit 200 pounds I only have a medium build. Sadly, I am not "full of muscle", nor am I from down under.

Just FYI, the guy who was 6'4 and full of muscle was in Brussels, selling bread to the guy who came from the land down under. I assume he was Belgian. There was no verbal communication that we know of between the guy from the land down under and the 6'4 muscle guy. As I recall, when asked "do you speak my language?" His response was to smile and give a vegemite sandwich. :D

You're awesome... Lol

Back