This is modern day England!!!

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
Oh, the noise!!!! :crybaby:

And the sound!!!!! :crybaby:

Or the whatever it is that's the equivalent of whatever it is that drives snowflakes like Havana Moron insane over Muslim prayer calls!!!! :crybaby:

So where do you live then? I guarantee you won't say. I bet there isn't a mosque within 100 miles of you.

How much money do you want to lose?

These are the mosques and Islamic Centers in my area.

On the second line, right after the star ratings, you'll see the exact mileage distance from my house.

mosquelist1.png

mosquelist2.png

mosquelist3.png

mosquelist4.png

mosquelist5.png

Looks like you lose again.

Loser.

How much money do you want to lose?

These are the mosques and Islamic Centers in my area.

On the second line, right after the star ratings, you'll see the exact mileage distance from my house.

mosquelist1.png

mosquelist2.png

mosquelist3.png

mosquelist4.png

mosquelist5.png

Looks like you lose again.

Loser.
I am very happy for you, looks like you will be able to throw away the alarm clock. This is the nearest mosque to me, there are over 40 in the city. Those were not mosques, this is a mosque!!

18bd198520ad34084bd4c52c0d760ce9.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am very happy for you, looks like you will be able to throw away the alarm clock. This is the nearest mosque to me, there are over 40 in the city. Those were not mosques, this is a mosque!!

It's a Mosque if the Islamic religion recognizes it as one, dumbass.

Just because it doesn't have a couple of narrow towers sticking up out of it makes no difference.

They are still Islamic worship centers attended by Muslims.

Your attempt at making a point centered around me (or anyone else besides you) supposedly never having seen or met a Muslim before and as such, you claimed that there weren't any Mosques with 100 miles of me.

And once again, I proved you to be full of bullshit.

Stop constantly trying to deflect on every topic you post about.

It's very obvious what you're trying to do.

Just because it doesn't have a couple of narrow towers sticking up out of it makes no difference.

Your attempt at making a point centered around me (or anyone else besides you) supposedly never having seen or met a Muslim before and as such, you claimed that there weren't any Mosques with 100 miles of me.

You're such a odd man, I was actually parodying the knife scene from Crocodile Dundee but you're too slow witted to see it.

Havened Moron just likes to complain to waste time it seems. I understand fully since American politics is full of enough ignorance, and stupidity to build the Titanic, and watch it sink all over again. He's not helping the issue though. He's kind of the equivalent of the foreign worker, that works on this Neo Titanic.

they try to muddy the waters to make people hate politics

the fewer voters the more the republicans like it

Havened Moron just likes to complain to waste time it seems. I understand fully since American politics is full of enough ignorance, and stupidity to build the Titanic, and watch it sink all over again. He's not helping the issue though. He's kind of the equivalent of the foreign worker, that works on this Neo Titanic.
I am thinking of having a poll on who is the oddest fucker, can't help thinking you'll be in the top three.

This has to be one of the weirdest threads I've seen on this Forum, I like the Church bells, I like visiting the United Kingdom, and there is a mosque down the street from my house, so where do I fall in this what ever it is?

This has to be one of the weirdest threads I've seen on this Forum, I like the Church bells, I like visiting the United Kingdom, and there is a mosque down the street from my house, so where do I fall in this what ever it is?
Blame Gonad, he started the thread and tried to equate Muslim muezzins calling out up to 5 times a day over loudspeakers with church bells.

Blame Gonad, he started the thread and tried to equate Muslim muezzins calling out up to 5 times a day over loudspeakers with church bells.

Catholic Churches ring four times a day for the Angelus, that's not far off

Those church bells sound much nicer than random explosives.

There is nothing wrong with most Muslims, it's just that they, like most organized religion, have some really bad individuals. Organized religion is one of the top reasons of War in history, right up there with conquest for land, and resources.

Last edited:

Religious inspired noise is religious inspired noise.

What sounds like sweet music to one person might sound like a cacophony to another.

One man's cathedral bells are another man's prayer call.

6 --> 1 = ½ dozen --> other.

Back