APP - This is really bad. She is really sick.

canceled.2021.3

Former Vice President

She can't blame it on all of the events she is doing because she does nothing. If she does this during the debates, she is toast

She's blaming it on seasonal allergies ?
Seriously ?
I have 4 different meds for seasonal allergies, used to get shots. People are not that stupid.

Hah! Trump channels Nixon again. "I'm the law and order candidate" wasn't enough. Now he's using the next on the list

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/guest-blog-richard-nixons-secret-war-jfks-health-182022333.html

[FONT=&quot]Richard Nixon was in a panic. With only five days to go before the 1960 election, he was trailing in the polls and appeared to be headed for a narrow but certain defeat. But he had one last card to play. It was a gamble, he knew, but Nixon was a gambler, and now was the time to raise the stakes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Throughout the campaign, both the Kennedy and Nixon camps feared that each had obtained damaging medical information about the other. The Kennedy campaign believed that Nixon had come into possession of Jack's stolen medical records showing that he had Addison's disease, and Nixon knew that someone -- probably the Kennedys -- had hired a private detective and discovered that he'd been a patient of Dr. Arnold Hutschnecker, the famed author and psychoanalyst.[/FONT]

Hah! Trump channels Nixon again. "I'm the law and order candidate" wasn't enough. Now he's using the next on the list

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/guest-blog-richard-nixons-secret-war-jfks-health-182022333.html

[FONT="]Richard Nixon was in a panic. With only five days to go before the 1960 election, he was trailing in the polls and appeared to be headed for a narrow but certain defeat. But he had one last card to play. It was a gamble, he knew, but Nixon was a gambler, and now was the time to raise the stakes.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#26282A][FONT="]
[/FONT]

[FONT="]Throughout the campaign, both the Kennedy and Nixon camps feared that each had obtained damaging medical information about the other. The Kennedy campaign believed that Nixon had come into possession of Jack's stolen medical records showing that he had Addison's disease, and Nixon knew that someone -- probably the Kennedys -- had hired a private detective and discovered that he'd been a patient of Dr. Arnold Hutschnecker, the famed author and psychoanalyst.[/FONT]

You seem to be suggesting that you have personal knowledge of her health. :dunno:

So, since when it a cough a sign of being VERY sick, what disease are you saying she has?

I'm suggesting that for some reason, Trump believes that using Nixon's playbook will win him an election.

Then are you saying that there is no legitimate bases for bringing her health into this, even with the situations mentioned?

She's blaming it on seasonal allergies ?
Seriously ?
I have 4 different meds for seasonal allergies, used to get shots. People are not that stupid.

I have a cough for three weeks due to a virus. I also have allergies. I don't like to use medications unless it is absolutely necessary! I think it is hilarious you are making a mountain out of a mole hill!

I have a cough for three weeks due to a virus. I also have allergies. I don't like to use medications unless it is absolutely necessary! I think it is hilarious you are making a mountain out of a mole hill!

Their lies have failed.

They can't get any of their manufactured scandals to stick.

Their desperation grows as they now try the "mysterious ailment" angle.

She said she would release her medical records if he released his tax returns, sounds fair to me.

She said she would release her medical records if he released his tax returns, sounds fair to me.
Last night was classic. He said that he couldn't release his returns because of the audit, but when the audit is done, he'll do so. He then immediately referenced Hillary's 33,000 emails, and said "when she releases her emails, I'll release my returns immediately".

What about the audit?

Crooked ILLary claimed she "upped her load" whatever that means

A future President's health should be very relevant. I mean it isn't like she is keeping up this hectic schedule. She can't even get through some opening remarks on her teleprompter

That's no good.

Trump WANTS Hillary's medical records to stay hidden so he and the faithful Trumpkins can continue to play their "boog booga booga" fear mongering games with questions about her health.

Last night was classic. He said that he couldn't release his returns because of the audit, but when the audit is done, he'll do so. He then immediately referenced Hillary's 33,000 emails, and said "when she releases her emails, I'll release my returns immediately".

What about the audit?

Trump tells so many lies he can't remember them from one minute to the next.

I am amused by people acting "SHOCKED" by Trumps lies (and he tells them) yet wrap themselves in the honesty of Crooked ILLary as if she speaks nothing but truth. I think the loyal left truly believe that she is some innocent waif just trying to do good for the world who is put upon by those dastardly republicans. Poor Crooked ILLary

It isn't like the Clintons have used government to enrich themselves. They are mere "public servants" out to better the lives of everyone while they live hand to mouth begging for scraps to merely survive

Back