This is Vomitous

This is Vomitous?​

Just think about how much wear and tear you saved on the other end!

Oh you just KNOW the Magats are shitting their pants.

Their WHOLE GAME PLAN was to attack Joe on his age. Now they can't and in fact they are the ones now with the near octagenarian candidate! ANd that candidate is terrified of debating Kamala because he knows she'll clean the floor with his combover. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Their WHOLE GAME PLAN was to attack Joe on his age. Now they can't and in fact they are the ones now with the near octagenarian candidate! ANd that candidate is terrified of debating Kamala because he knows she'll clean the floor with his combover. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
He is afraid of her objections, opening and closing statements- and she has given thousands of them over her career!

It is so wonderful to see how terrified the Maga crowd is of Kamala.

Too bad Trump is such a wuss he's scared to debate her. LOL.
I believe he plans to debate her once she is the official nominee. Why would he do it ahead of time? So they can realize they need a more intelligent candidate and switch it up one more time at the convention?

Why are you people so fucking stupid?

I believe he plans to debate her once she is the official nominee. Why would he do it ahead of time? So they can realize they need a more intelligent candidate and switch it up one more time at the convention?

Why are you people so fucking stupid?

Well, given your guy got 5 deferments from Nam I'm guessing it's just another example of him being scared.

Well, given your guy got 5 deferments from Nam I'm guessing it's just another example of him being scared.
Yet you think running a bimbo to lead America is a brilliant idea, huh?

Here's your sign:

heres-your-sign-sign.gif

I was in high school when Nixon ended that debacle. By then it was crystal clear we were not fighting for democracy. Which I would do still today.

But I was scared. Upper classmen were gone forever by then and for what?

A couple fingers up her dried out cooch and she will start purring like a kitten. Just like the hag at the dept store.

What's a Magat?

Their WHOLE GAME PLAN was to attack Joe on his age.
Nope. Where have you been, aside from not paying attention?

Democrat candidates will be mocked, of course, for their stupid positions and their heightened resolve to make America shittier than ever, but there is no need to attack any Democrat candidate. We the People recognize them as the antithesis of Make America Great Again.

All conservative effort is on monitoring Democrats for election stealing. If the election is not stolen then Trump wins. Venezuela just had their elections and Maduro stole that election brazenly (nobody voted for him yet he managed to edge out the otherwise winner "by a nose"). The entire country is emptying out into the streets in protest, and Panamá isn't recognizing the election "outcome." We really need to avoid becoming Venezuela. Let's all come together and prevent the stealing of our election. One is too many.

ANd that candidate is terrified of debating Kamala because he knows she'll clean the floor with his combover.
Your bubble is going to burst all over your safe space.

c1230c035b1sm_custom-96e7e1528c7bc25e509e91383f86969fcb789452.jpg

Those who claim that women are incomprehensible are the dummies who refused to learn.

Or maybe they are just too dumb to manage.

I'm not scared of women. :)
What you are is a fucking retard. There's real women that will ride or die for you, and then there's Bimbos, and Kamala Harris is a bimbo.
I'd vote for a ride or die woman to be president, but Kamala Harris ain't that.
I'd vote for my 1st ex to be president over that. I know how she rolls. She has balls.

What you are is a fucking retard. There's real women that will ride or die for you, and then there's Bimbos, and Kamala Harris is a bimbo.

Oh, nice, a man with a "taxonomy" for women.

I'd vote for a ride or die woman to be president, but Kamala Harris ain't that.

Of course. Of course. Because you are DISCERNING.

I'd vote for my 1st ex to be president over that. I know how she rolls. She has balls.

You are divorced? Consider me SURPRISED.

Back